**The iPhone 5 accessory thread**

Soldato
My case mate barely there 2.0 (Mobile Fun) arrived a few days after getting my iPhone 5 and within 2 days the 'rubberised' edges had worn down to bare plastic. I have sent it back for a replacement. Cost me ~£20, wouldn't even pay ~£2 for it - completely useless.

Soldato
There's nothing wrong with theSwitcheasy Nude as such as the fact that you pay £20 expect some good material but it's the most cheapest horrible easily scratch-able plastic. I don't think it'll provide much protection except from small scratches. Look's OK in pictures looks cheap in person. I managed to make mine look good.

switcheasynude.jpg

Associate
There's nothing wrong with theSwitcheasy Nude as such as the fact that you pay £20 expect some good material but it's the most cheapest horrible easily scratch-able plastic. I don't think it'll provide much protection except from small scratches. Look's OK in pictures looks cheap in person. I managed to make mine look good.

Think il leave mine in the packaging it came in and wait for my Komo leather case to arrive.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Im after a In-Car Charger for my iPhone 5.

Anything out there yet?

I just have a USB port charger, with a thunderbolt cable.

It has the benefit that it doubles for other USB devices then too :)

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Doesn't constantly press your volume down button? Mine does :(

push volume buttons out with a biro, makes it better but when phone is fully pushed into case mine still has the issue. They have asked me to send it back, cba with sending back to Germany so im just going to get on with it.

Soldato
Think il leave mine in the packaging it came in and wait for my Komo leather case to arrive.

I'd still use it. I personally don't think it'll cause the phone damage using it I've been using it since Monday and have had dust etc inside and I've had no damage yet. It is there to protect from keys or a fall really. I only use mine when at work as I never tend to drop it when anywhere else.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Well this turned up today and I'm very happy, looks and feels lovely. Not the best picture but...

knomo_ip5.jpg

I'd be interested to know how much lint/hair/dirt gets behind the back of the case. I find the 4gear one is pretty bad, and you can see it all as it's a clear back!

Associate
push volume buttons out with a biro, makes it better but when phone is fully pushed into case mine still has the issue. They have asked me to send it back, cba with sending back to Germany so im just going to get on with it.

Is there a returns form or did you have to email them?

I tried playing around with the buttons, but it always reverted back to pressing down the volume button.

Soldato
I'd be interested to know how much lint/hair/dirt gets behind the back of the case. I find the 4gear one is pretty bad, and you can see it all as it's a clear back!

Absolutely no idea, not taken it off since I put it on and don't intend on doing so either :p

Back
Top Bottom