**The iPhone 5 accessory thread**

Just ordered a dock from

http://www.thelightningdock.com/

Aluminium with a back support.

It will be a while before it gets here (ships in 2-3 weeks then 6-12 days shipping) but it looks good quality. I loved the old apple dock and think its a shame they arn't producing one, seems like a licence to print money but this will do.

Anyone else got an alternate docking solution (just for charging, nothing fancy)?

hi all i need best iphone 5 back screen protector...

i can buy in usa amazon with no problem

i have installed already splash masque on front screen on iphone 5..

i have it on 4s on front and back but on iphone 5 they released only front one

Does anyone have any experience with car mounting cradles for iPhone 5? Just looking for some recommendations as I bought on off Amazon and the suction bit is completely useless. My old 3GS one was specific to the model, which I don't mind.

CaseCrown Lux Glider

Had to buy the case from the US though so it took a couple of weeks to come through, but I can assure you, it's the best case I've had on any of my phones.

IMG_0008.jpg

Cygnett Second Skin- Loose fit which was immediately noticeable. It's entirely soft rubber so this would only get worse through usage. Have used flexible cases in the past and should have learnt my lesson really as any dirt that get's caught between the case and phone will just flex and wear against it. Had this happen on my iPhone 4.

Have to agree with your comments. After use the Cygnett Second Skin was far too loose in general usage. Every time i took it out of my pocket the case was off on one corner and was almost always needing pushed back on. The edges of the rubber case around the screen were slack so if it fell directly onto an edge the case would be pushed back and contact made directly with the phone/screen.

I ended up buying a Casecrown Slider and it's perfect. The idea of it sliding over the phone is great. Such a good fit and it holds well in the hand. This case give me confidence that my phone is protected now so thanks for posting it up.

Does anyone have any experience with car mounting cradles for iPhone 5? Just looking for some recommendations as I bought on off Amazon and the suction bit is completely useless. My old 3GS one was specific to the model, which I don't mind.

Brodit make a great range and the iPhone 5 holder is awesome.

You buy it in 2 parts, one part car specific the other part which screws to that is phone specific.

Anyone else got any docks they recommend?

I love the look of The Lightning Dock that was posted earlier, just a shame it's out of stock with the Lightnight USB Connector, it's cheaper than buying a spare from Apple.

Anyone had any luck with 3rd party Lighting USB cables yet?

For anyone looking for a cheap stop gap case, this one for £3 isn't too shabby.

Not the tightest fit I've ever seen, but not sloppy either. Good all round edge and screen protection. It's bendy and slightly rubbery/gel like.

I may keep it as my primary case unless I find something I really fancy.

I just got mine recently.

http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/apple-iphone/iphone-5/iphone-5-case-ultra-thin-air-series.html

Ordered it before the phone came out. One of the first to get it I'm told. My last few cases for iphone 4 as well have been the Spigen ultra thin air series.

Fits very well and you don't even notice the case. Love how the edges don't protrude up past the screen, so you can still swipe right to the edges of the phone.

Would show some photos with it on, but I dont have any other camera with me today.

Got one for my dad and like you say very impressive with how sleek it is and it barely adds any bulk to the phone. Will be interesting to see if it helps when my dad drops the phone on the floor, which might be soon :p

Also got one of their glass screen protectors, the glass is excellent and it doesn't really lower the quality but not sure if I like how thick it is or having to put the button on top of the home button.

I got the Griffin Reveal Case with the white bumper. Ive had it for 2 weeks and the white bumper catches dirt really fast. Its already a dirty yellowish colour. Anyone else get this?

A dock has appeared on mobile fun...

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/iphone-5-charge-and-sync-dock-white-p37020.htm

That connection looks a little fragile?

It seems like the phone is at a massive angle on that dock, not sure I like that :-/

Just ordered a dock from

http://www.thelightningdock.com/

Aluminium with a back support.

It will be a while before it gets here (ships in 2-3 weeks then 6-12 days shipping) but it looks good quality. I loved the old apple dock and think its a shame they arn't producing one, seems like a licence to print money but this will do.

Anyone else got an alternate docking solution (just for charging, nothing fancy)?

Have you received this yet? If so, what do you think?

I decided to splash out and get one :D

The included cable option was sold out though so I'm hunting for cables now. I might risk the the ones available for under a fiver from Hong Kong at auction. One of the sellers has had positive feedback from a UK user for the cable so it might be worth a shot.

I'd really love to get an Elevation Dock for my iPhone 5 but it'll end up costing almost £80 :( I'm hoping someone will start selling them in the UK soon!

Back
Top Bottom