***The Kit Thread 10/11***

I find away kits SO much more interesting than home kits. The home kits just dont change, its always just essentially the same kit as last time but with maybe 3cms of different colour somewhere on the strip.

I have 1 home kit from my team in the last 30 years, but I have 17 away strips. Just find the away strip variety much more appealling.

Our new home kit, prefer it to this years kit, awaiting the away kit now.

Do not want. I quite like this years kit, minus the weird pec framing lol. I'd like the black kit of 05/06 back :(. Although I'm quite keen on this seasons Inter Milan style away kit.

May 2nd ours is officially unveiled, and word on the street is Adidas are on-board this year. Could be good. Although I'm one of the few that actually liked this seasons Sporting **** kit. :p

d8pqf.jpg

Italy.

Sponsored by Darth Vader.

haha yh I heard it was the look of traditional roman armour...but don't take my word for that.

Do not want. I quite like this years kit, minus the weird pec framing lol. I'd like the black kit of 05/06 back :(. Although I'm quite keen on this seasons Inter Milan style away kit.

I'm hoping this years away kit is more exciting, Didn't buy this years home kit and I doubt I'll buy this one, may get the away kit if it turns out well.

May 2nd ours is officially unveiled, and word on the street is Adidas are on-board this year. Could be good. Although I'm one of the few that actually liked this seasons Sporting **** kit. :p

It was confirmed to be Adidas in the Sentinal on Saturday mate. Im happy with that, big fan of adidas kits, and it will be interesting to see the training gear to go with it!

Back
Top Bottom