***The Kit Thread 10/11***

While I am not sure about Adidas and Wolves, this is a nice mock up of a shirt for next season if it were to happen!

wolvesadidasssjpeg.jpg

I dont think Adidas has been announces as new kit suppliers, but our contract with Le Coq Sportif ends this summer, I believe. I like the above anyway!

Whats up with the badge "surround" looks...cheap. I'm failing to see the "very nice" to be honest, its about as unoriginal as a Man Utd kit can be?

The man u home kit is plain but inoffensive. The away kit is dire tbh. And the badge surround on both does look rather cheap.

I do wish they hadn't removed the Chevron, it's a nice and original design idea that sits quite well.

The new sponsor logo is the only really "new" thing about it otherwise, and that would do me tbh :p

The Utd home shirt looks very nice. Not too sure on the away one, I want to see it face on like the home shirt and shorts pic.

Best I've seen for that so far:

manu2010111.jpg

Liking the simplicity of the home one, but the away kit makes me think of Bolton. Sure it'll grow on me anyway, all the kits do after a while. Well, most of them.

Liking the simplicity of the home one, but the away kit makes me think of Bolton. Sure it'll grow on me anyway, all the kits do after a while. Well, most of them.
Ditto. The home one is nice but the away one is a bit Bolton-y. I think after the furore over the chevron it will take time to get used to a non-chevron shirt as well as a new sponsor. :)

Back
Top Bottom