***The Kit Thread 10/11***

I'm loving our new kit. I do like the retro look. I might buy a long sleeved ones for those cold trips to utter ****holes like Blackburn, Stoke or Bolton.

Pretty sure that's not going to be our new kit Lizard. It was speculated a while back on Arseblog although I don't know if you read/listen to him. I think realistically that Emirates wouldn't be happy with such a tiny logo although I agree that the mockup there is absolutely gorgeous, really retro, but in a good way.

That new United away shirt is horrific, there's no way I'm buying that. I completely agree that it looks like a cheap league 1 shirt. I quite like the new home shirt though, simple retro look to it.

While I am not sure about Adidas and Wolves, this is a nice mock up of a shirt for next season if it were to happen!

wolvesadidasssjpeg.jpg

I dont think Adidas has been announces as new kit suppliers, but our contract with Le Coq Sportif ends this summer, I believe. I like the above anyway!

Really like that 1, heres another 1... http://www.equate.uk.com/community/burrdawolves.jpg

I wouldn't normally bore you all with Scottish strips, but I felt the new Hibs away kit would be a refreshing change.

2lsi7es.jpg

As you can see, we're still having some trouble with the volcanic ash up in Edinburgh.

Back
Top Bottom