The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Permabanned
34 ( I guess) batman telltale ep1

Adventure game for idiots. Tells u what to do and highlights all objects. For some reason only ep1 is on psnow
No intention to buy the others. Crappy comic book art style graphics too. Avoid

Associate
I finished Forbidden West this week, it was decent but I was ready for it to finish once I had completed the main mission. I still have some chunks of the map in fog and I will probably mop up all the side content at some point.

I'm addicted to Salt and Sacrafice at the minute.

Permabanned
35 - day of the tentacle remaster 8/10.

Completed It so many times as a kid. Remembered most of it. But still had to get the hand written walkthrough we all made as a family out of the big box dos version I have. Very nostalgic. Very funny game but no idea how we managed to complete it. Probably so much trial and error trying everything with everything across all 3 time lines.

Associate
Horizon Forbidden West.

Just got Platinum. Like I find with all open world games, got bored towards the end so skipped all the non-quest related conversations..
Getting the combos right in the final Fight Pit challenges was a PITA!

I really hope in the next one they tone down the number of weapon combinations you have. Way too many! Rather just have a weapon per slot and then you can modify them as you want.

Caporegime
Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time (PS3) - 8/10

Spent the whole of my Sunday engrossed in this and finished it same day. Still fantastic fun and looks great in 720p (I thought it was even 1080p at first) but some annoying combat and camera angles docked two points off.

Soldato
Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time (PS3) - 8/10

Spent the whole of my Sunday engrossed in this and finished it same day. Still fantastic fun and looks great in 720p (I thought it was even 1080p at first) but some annoying combat and camera angles docked two points off.
One of my best games of all time. Great little love story too

Associate
Horizon Zero Dawn : Forbidden West - 7.5/10

The core game is really good, but has several flaws which detract from the overall experience. Pushed on and finally got the platinum trophy ( which felt like a chore ).

Permabanned
39 resident evil code veronica x hd on psnow.

8/10 always loved classic re games and this was the last one. Found I quite difficult too which was good.

Became a master of of knifing and evading. First time I've completed it too. Never managed it on ps3 so chuffed I managed it

Soldato
Ghostwire Tokyo, the main story is super short so it forces you to do side missions to boost your health and your damage and get different skills. If i was not a fan of Japanese culture i probably wouldn't have enjoyed the game as much as i did. 7/10.

Soldato
Gardeners of the Galaxy 8.5/10

Very good game - worth a go if you have overlooked it based on the initial reviews.
Yeah a good game, i'm tempted to a sealed physical copy as it's surely going to get delisted because of Square selling off it's western studios.

Soldato
Gardeners of the Galaxy 8.5/10

Very good game - worth a go if you have overlooked it based on the initial reviews.
Just finished it now via Game Pass. Reasonable story and graphics but the standout is the banter between the characters. Worth it for that. Combat is pants though. 7/10. Maybe I'm spoiled after Elden Ring. :p

Back
Top Bottom