The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Soldato
Never got on with lost legacy. It felt too open world to me. I liked the linear, tight gameplay / story from the previous games. But that’s just me. I know it’s widely loved.

Soldato
Wavetale (Google Stadia) very short game for the main story, completed that in under 4 hours. Now just have some side quests to do to get all the achievements.

Very relaxing game with basic controls. Recommend if you have Pro.

Soldato
Is it really difficult, like Dark Souls?

No otherwise I wouldn't have finished it I assure you. There are a lot of crutches available like NPC summons and frequent save points so it's really accessible compared to those I think.
I think it's as difficult as you want it to be, so if you don't rely on summons or cheesing tactics, then yes it can be much more challenging.

Caporegime
God of War II (PS3) - 8/10

I don't think this was as good as the first one. Some epic sequences for sure but I got stuck wondering what to do at times and had to consult a guide. Having a break from the series now as Assassin's Creed Marathon (Part 2) beckons.

Soldato
Judgement. It’s a Yakuza spin-off with a lead who is a detective. The usual Yakuza style fights with a brilliant story. Like most Yakuza games I generally ignore all the side stuff unless I need money. Loved it from start to finish.

Caporegime
God of War: Chains Of Olympus (PS3) - 9/10

Well that was a nice surprise. Never played the PSP games before and wasn't really expecting much but I'd go so far as to say it was better than the two main entries on PS2! Look forward to playing the next one.

Permabanned
40 - re3remake second time through. 6/10.
41 - re8villege 8/10 - not as fresh as 7 and I didn't like the re3 style setting but it grew on me. Only 9hrs first time through

Soldato
40 - re3remake second time through. 6/10.
41 - re8villege 8/10 - not as fresh as 7 and I didn't like the re3 style setting but it grew on me. Only 9hrs first time through

You seem to fly through games, maybe this is your problem? 9 hrs? You have missed a chunk of this game, Res Evil games loves to have you backtrack if you want rewarding :)

Games are about the journey, not a race to the end.

Caporegime
You seem to fly through games, maybe this is your problem? 9 hrs? You have missed a chunk of this game, Res Evil games loves to have you backtrack if you want rewarding :)

Games are about the journey, not a race to the end.

I get where’s he coming from though. There is literally tons of stuff I’ve not played and sometimes you just want to get something finished so you can move on to the next one. It’s why I nearly always play on the easiest difficulty now.

Back
Top Bottom