The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Permabanned
I feel like he'd get the trophy for completing Resident Evil Village in under 3 hours without even intending to. The only way you finish LL in five hours is by rushing it, there's loads of exploring and stuff to do

Theres one hub area which was boring so I moved on with the story.

The rest is linear bs.

Caporegime
God of War Ascension (PS3) - 5/10

Straight down the middle with this one. The graphics and environments are some of the best I’ve seen, especially for PS3. Shame it’s stuck at 720p. The combat was awful, even on the easiest difficulty Kratos felt weak. The magic was weird and didn’t feel as good to use as in previous entries. This would have to come to PC before I’d entertain playing it again.

Soldato
Realised I posted in the wrong thread:

Assassin's Creed - Valhalla - 6/10.

If the story was 30 hours shorter it would have been a solid 7-8/10 but it was just too damn long. There is no real satisfying conclusion in the end either (IMO).

Soldato
Life Is Strange True Colours

Loved the setting but personally not as good as the first Life Is Strange, story was quite boring and predictable and the game in general felt very restricted on where you could go, there not exactly free roam games but the first game felt a lot more open to explore a little more, this one was very much centred around one location.

A kind 7/10.

Caporegime
Warhammer - Chaosbane (PS5) - 6/10

Didn't turn out to be that great in the end. A cheap Diablo III knockoff with very repetitive environments. Finished the main campaign and got most trophies but CBA doing the DLC as weirdly there are none for it.

Man of Honour
Days Gone - 10/10

Just a brilliant game on a fantastic scale. The world, the atmosphere, the sounds, the soundtrack, the story, the hordes. It gets better and better as it goes and the length really didn’t bother me unlike a lot of copy and paste ‘long games’ these days. It’s criminal if they don’t make another.

Soldato
Days Gone - 10/10

Just a brilliant game on a fantastic scale. The world, the atmosphere, the sounds, the soundtrack, the story, the hordes. It gets better and better as it goes and the length really didn’t bother me unlike a lot of copy and paste ‘long games’ these days. It’s criminal if they don’t make another.
Yeah crying out for a sequel but not sure if it’ll ever happen.

Soldato
Took me about 40 hours to complete main story and side missions in Halo Infinite.

I thought the game dragged a bit in the middle third before picking up pace again towards the end.

I'd give it 7/10.

Soldato
Deathloop 6.5/10

I really loved the presentation of the game, the story was okay and had some intrigue but I thought the ending was a let down. (I checked out the alternate endings as well and none of them satisfied me).

Man of Honour
Ghost of Tsushima - 9.5/10

Absolutely fantastic. One of the most artistically impressive games I’ve played. Great gameplay, great story. Another excellent game ticked off the list. No wonder they say Xbox has no games, these have all been fantastic.

A bit of Returnal next while I work out what to start next.

Back
Top Bottom