The last game you completed, and rating.

Bioshock infinite - 10/10

What an excellent game, sure there are some issues with it, but no game is perfect. It was a great experience.

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine - 8/10

I really enjoyed this game, the setting, the combat and the character graphics are great too. It's let down by bugs and problems where it's too easy to die in a second and some very difficult enemy types. The world design is a little sub par too, not much detail at all and quite uninspired. I've played some multiplayer too, which is actually pretty good.

I hope they make a next gen sequel, with mostly the same combat and better level design... It would be awesome, fighting another race this time, maybe tyranids.

I think 8/10 is generous but only because I enjoyed it too much so it's subjective, I think there are a lot of people that would rate it more of a 5 - 7 objectively.

Last edited:
Bioshock Infinite. A PC game with few/no bugs and helpful comrades! The sound is excellent, the graphics like an explosion in an ice cream parlour and one of the best stories in a game.

Excellent.

Metro 2033 - 8.5/10

Went in expecting it to be a straight up shooter - was totally wrong, it's better than that.

Good story, liked the setting a lot, only irritating thing was the gas mask mechanic. Didn't find any bugs, I'm glad to say.

Looking forward to the sequel.

last game was tomb raider reboot

7/10 kept me entertained, great gfx, very addictive while it lasted, but finished it quick and doubt ill play it again.

game before that

Anchorhead text adventure game

9/10 very well written to the point you can imagine the environments clearly great storyline with an increasing sense of dread as it continues, good logical puzzles. game will stick with me, highly recommended if you played text adventures back in the day!

Last edited:
Alan Wake - 6/10

It has an interesting story, but sadly not an interesting game.

It's one of those where, after playing for about an hour, you've seen everything the game has to offer. And it really does outstay its welcome. By about the half way mark, I wanted the game to end. Steam says I played 18 hours, and that sounds about right. Sadly it became a chore to push myself over the finishing line (I kept going because I wanted to see how the story ended).

If they'd have cut out some of the copy-paste forrest sections that pad out the game, I might have given it 7/10. Way too repetitive as is.

Bioshock Infinite, I'd rate it as an 8/10. I know that's probably not what everyone else would give since the storyline, graphics, etc. were all excellent but the world just felt empty to me and the fact I went through 95% of the game only using the sniper rifle and practically zero vigors meant it wasn't really as involving as it could have been.

Crysis 3: 7/10, while it was a great game on it's own the fact that it had to tie up loose ends from 2 meant it was working uphill to get things right. And it does this but, once again, there were very few actually difficult parts in the game. Like B:I I spent most of the game with one weapon: the bow.

Tomb Raider: 9.75/10. Excellent game and probably the best I've played over the past few years with no exceptions. Only let down by the fact I went into it expecting there to be more puzzles and 'tomb raiding' instead of the storyline shooter it was. Still, it was one of the most visually impressive games I've seen since I played the first Crysis and with all effects turned up you just want to stand there and look at the scenery. And Lara. WHAT? You can't say you didn't!

Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy

8/10

Completed it over the course of a day (two sittings). Storyline had me hooked although it does go batpoo insane about halfway through. I just had to keep playing to find out what was going on though. The control system was pretty cool once you get used to it (lots of quick time events) and you can do so many things as your character.

Think I picked this up for something like £4, so I'm very appy with that purchase!

walking dead. the cartoony one with 5 episodes ( not that awful recent fps) this game raised many emotions for me the story and choices you make affect it and what pans out, it is probably the best gaming experience i have ever had.

Thomas Was Alone.

Nice and relaxing game! The puzzles were not the hardest but putting together the logic puzzles together with the platform action was fun.

Great soundtrack and narration.

Enjoyed it. 8/10

I would love to replay The Witcher, but nothing on Earth could make me replay the first 5-10 hours!...shame, as from there on it is incredible, getting better as it goes, and has one of my favourite endings ever(with a great twist;)).

Tomb Raider 9/10

Absolutely loved it! Great gameplay complimented with some nice graphics make this my game of the year so far. The punishment Lara takes made me actually feel sorry for her. Rarely does a game make you care so much. A survivor is born & I'm really looking forward to the sequel.

Next up Bioshock Infinite :)

Max Payne 3 - 8.5/10

Finished the main story. Absolutely loved it. The story was not predictable, at all, and the idea was original, and not generic like any world war 2 game. It also worked VERY well on my PC at full settings (capped at 40 fps). The fact that it has grinds, achievements, clues and gold guns will make you play it again (in fact, I'm going to go through it again on the hardest difficulty).

It doesn't have too many drawbacks, except maybe the ending was a small let down.

Back
Top Bottom