The Last of Us Part II

Soldato
Okay. So game breaking bug here. I’ve cleared out the entrance of the hospital as Ellie, head to the door at the back, slip through, both crates get pushed against the door, then the game hard crashes. Every. Time.

Ugh.

Soldato
Not tried it but the Eurogamer thing i skimmed over said with VRR it’s similar to spider-man 2 at 40fps. I still prefer 60 performance so I always play with that.

Yah the 40fps mode gave me motion sickness. (Or, should I say, it was heading that way)
Hmm interesting. I really enjoyed the 40 mode in HFW. Aside from more foliage and better LOD, looks like the perf mode is not that dissimilar to the PS4 version via PS5.

Soldato
haven’t picked it back up yet - it was super frustrating. From what I’ve read online, I’ll need to restart the chapter. Fair enough. I finished work late today though, so haven’t tried.
Yeah I hate stuff like that too so frustrating. Hopefully with a restart you can get through. It’s a great encounter that one luckily!

Soldato
Yeah I hate stuff like that too so frustrating. Hopefully with a restart you can get through. It’s a great encounter that one luckily!
I’m playing through NG+ with infinite crafting + ammo, so won’t take me long to wipe the floor with the WLF. The explosive arrows are so OP

Soldato
I’m playing through NG+ with infinite crafting + ammo, so won’t take me long to wipe the floor with the WLF. The explosive arrows are so OP
Ah cool. I wondered how you’d got so far so quickly! No mods active here but I have gone NG+ for the weapon upgrades. So I am still scrounging around for resources which I actually enjoy.

I’ve just done the Nora part at the hospital. Forgotten how grim that part is and the obvious toll it’s taking on Ellie when Dina is cleaning her up at the theatre after it. It’s powerful stuff.

Soldato
Ah cool. I wondered how you’d got so far so quickly! No mods active here but I have gone NG+ for the weapon upgrades. So I am still scrounging around for resources which I actually enjoy.

I’ve just done the Nora part at the hospital. Forgotten how grim that part is and the obvious toll it’s taking on Ellie when Dina is cleaning her up at the theatre after it. It’s powerful stuff.
Aye. I’m ignoring most pickups (unless it’s lore/letters or savage starlight playing cards)

That’s the bit I cannot get to due to this bug. I’ll restart the chapter tomorrow when I finish at 2. Totally agree it is powerful stuff.

Can’t help but feel …

if Abby wasn’t so hell bent on revenge in the first place against Joel, the whole story would never have happened. And honestly, Owen seemed totally against it, like…come on Abby this is getting silly, just finish up, let’s gtfo of here, what are we actually doing. He’s probably the only character from the WLF that didn’t seem hell bent on revenge.

Soldato
Anyone know if enabling cheats (I.e unlimited ammo) on NG+ would disable trophies?

I want to mop up some of the collectibles that I missed, I’ve checked reddit and they say they don’t but you never know if someone trolling on there haha.

Soldato
Anyone know if enabling cheats (I.e unlimited ammo) on NG+ would disable trophies?

I want to mop up some of the collectibles that I missed, I’ve checked reddit and they say they don’t but you never know if someone trolling on there haha.
Don’t think so. Have had some trophy’s pop when using the “cheats”

But, like with anything I’m not 100 percent sure.

Associate
The 4k unlocked mode is really good, looks a decent amount sharper.
First time playing tlou2 since getting my oled and its just an unbelievably stunning game, and I've just finished path traced alan wake 2.

Last edited:
Soldato

Bit more digging seems you can use the cheats - so gave it a go. Not had any trophies pop yet but the % towards is tracking.

Back
Top Bottom