The Last of Us Part II

There’s a new rogue lite mode or something included too. A few new Levels not included in the original. And skins etc too I think.

Edit. A tenner is neither here nor there honestly.

Last edited:
I’ve actually got 2 installed hoping it’ll be an upgrade install rather than a fresh one - wishful thinking! Finished 1 tonight so I am good to go (pending having to download the whole thing again).
Yeah.. I think it’s a separate SKU, so probably a separate download rather than a patch.. but it may be worth a shot!

Those with the PS4 disc version, where can you see and purchase the £10 upgrade to the remastered version?

On my Playstation App I can't see it, only for full price. Or do you need to do it via console with game disc in?

You
Those with the PS4 disc version, where can you see and purchase the £10 upgrade to the remastered version?

On my Playstation App I can't see it, only for full price. Or do you need to do it via console with game disc in?

You will need the disc in to play it, so I'd assume to buy it too.

Having said that, it went live on my ps5 (I have the digital version) at midnight, but the app was still showing it as not available.

Last edited:
It’s been a while since I last played it but I think it looks good. Main things I’ve noticed are the much better load times and the dualsense integration. The ps4 version looked good on the ps5 at 60fps to me so it’s hard to say but it’s very smooth now

Back
Top Bottom