The Last of Us Part II

Holy ****.

I genuinely thought we would not see anything, not even confirmation that a sequel is in development, for a very long time.

This has shocked me but in a really really good way. Bring it on ND.

When can I preorder?!? Am I worried it won't live up to the hype?....Naaaaahhhhh it really will.

Will have to borrow my mate's PS4 for this. Easily the best PlayStation exclusive IMO. Wish they made it for PC.

The ending of the first one was perfect. By continuing it they're taking away any mystery that Ellie's "Okay" gave.

The story is set five years after the first game, with Ellie now 19 years old. "In the first game, the theme was the love between these two characters... This story's the counter of that," said Druckmann. "It's about hate."

Cannot wait :D

Well damn. Looks like I need to grab me a PS4 at some point. Bought a PS3 years ago for TLOU and GTAV and it hasn't seen any other gaming since then!

Obviously too early to say but I've got the feeling Joel is dead from that trailer. Sure he was there, but the way he appeared out of the light didn't sit well with me. Ellie and the 'player' will need a huge motive for going against whatever enemy exists - Fireflies I assume for now. Maybe they've killed Joel?

Back
Top Bottom