The Lion King (live action WD)

Soldato
Wouldn't really call it a live action film, more of a Lion King 4KHD, still look forward to it though, remember it very well, it was the film I watched with my first girlfriend in secondary school.

Man of Honour
Never saw the original and have no intention of watching this either. I did enjoy the new version of the Jungle Book though.
The original lion king is masterpiece IMO, definitely worth watching and still gives you the feels even as an adult.

Jesus, I remember everyone hysterically crying in the cinema. Surely one of the most brutal moments in any kids film at least :eek: :(

Suspended
The original lion king is masterpiece IMO, definitely worth watching and still gives you the feels even as an adult.

Jesus, I remember everyone hysterically crying in the cinema. Surely one of the most brutal moments in any kids film at least :eek: :(

I saw it for the first time in 2018

I thought it was a bit naff to be honest! People had been telling me for 24 years how good it was.

Caporegime
To be fair to Vincent, maybe seeing it for the first time decades later as an adult might take the sheen off it.

People told me bacon was the best thing since sliced bread for 2 decades, I finally had some and thought....meh :p.

Soldato
The new trailer looks incredible - I also love that they’ve basically copied, scene for scene, the original trailer.

Very much looking forward to watching this :D

Permabanned
I am buying the Original on UHD instead of this again i find it weird they made it look so different. What is wrong with the traditional Lion King look?

I can already tell this is another bad film like SW and Ghostbusters everything they remake now looks like aliens directed it compared to the 1980 and early 1990 humans.

Back
Top Bottom