The Little Mermaid (05/2023) live-action Disney remake

lol what do you mean even you didnt think it would reach $600m?

Im guessing a lot of you hoped it would take in less than $100m.

I thought it would make between 6-700m, which would still mean it's massively underperformed. Sorry I don't fit your pantomime image of "your lot" right-wing racist extremists.

Last edited:
I thought it would make between 6-700m, which would still mean it's massively underperforming. Sorry, I don't fit your pantomime imagine of "your lot" right-wing racist extremists.

Is that between 6m-$700m or $600m-700m? Think about your answer.

Its rhetorical no need to answer.

Last edited:
How much does the average Disney kids film make from merchandise ? Even the lesser thought of ones like Cars ?

Whilst this isnt Frozen its probably a large number even though its missing all those sales to grown up male righty whiteys ?

I could make some numbers up from googling like certain posters and keep revising it each time the current number doesnt match my agenda but hey ho.

I'd imagine Disney factor merch into their definition of total bomb ?

Last edited:
How much does the average Disney kids film make from merchandise ? Even the lesser thought of ones like Cars ?
Cars is actually their best merch seller - something something boys.
Whilst this isnt Frozen its probably a large number even though its missing all those sales to grown up male righty whiteys ?
Guess it's missing all those other demographics too considering it's going to end up considerably lower than their other big name remakes.
I'd imagine Disney factor merch into their definition of total bomb ?
No

Why do grown men all care so much about how much money a lame kids film brings in. Do you all go down the pub with your mates on a Friday and talk discuss the latest viewing figures for CBeebies shows as well ?

It’s so weird
And yet here you are making comments. You do appear to be 17 pages late, because surely a kids film shouldn't even have thread on these forums. I don't see any threads discussing the latest CBeebies show. do you?

Looks like Elemental doing even worse for Disney, again the international audience isn't interested, seems to be a trend.

Not sure racism applies to animated characters that represent elements......

Last edited:
Looks like Elemental doing even worse for Disney, again the international audience isn't interested, Seems to be a trend.

Not sure racism applies to animated characters that represent elements...... Or maybe it's because the characters represent as something else.......

Elemental just looks ‘exhausting’ and laboured as a premise - everybody different ‘needing to get along’… yes, we get it. It seems very basic for Pixar.

Disney really need to freshen up.

Last edited:
Looks like Elemental doing even worse for Disney, again the international audience isn't interested, seems to be a trend.

Not sure racism applies to animated characters that represent elements......

It looked like a poor version of Inside Out (which I really enjoyed) so I've not paid much attention to it

Back
Top Bottom