The Liverpool Club Thread. **No Spoilers**

Caporegime
No he hasn’t

Also any decent videos of the Salah thing or just the one angle where it looks like Salah is pulling his arm away aggressively after being held?

Caporegime
Liverpool no.2 Buvac, has quit ! 17 years with Jurgen Klopp, apparently they have had a falling out and barely talk anymore. Klopp used to refer to Buvac as the actual brains behind his management.
Tell Stevie to sack off the Rangers job and get him in as Klopp's assistant. Although Liverpool are denying it and they never seemed too frosty on the bench?

Caporegime
There’s never a good time, ideally he has just fallen out with people or head is turned rather than anything health related

Soldato
Besides Bobby news, the weekend results, Number 2 taking abscene, not best start of the week when 2nd leg is upon us, combined with injuries if we get through I doubt we will have a team left to face Madrid!

Caporegime
Soldato
Anyone else potentially eligible for a Final ticket?

If I end up with a ticket (im in the ballot), then I'd be travelling by myself! Went to the Europa League final by myself, but Ukraine feels a bit different!

Thomas Cook and World Choice Sports seem to be offering Day Return charters.

Don
OP
If you get a ticket and don't fancy going let me know :p

I went to 5 CL games but all on my brothers friends card - I know he went to the 6th home game himself but no idea if he went to any aways to guarantee him a ticket, not that I've got much hope of him giving it to me if he does get one :(

edit: hope you get lucky but I can't imagine there will be many tickets going in the ballot. There's only 10,500 odd tickets going to ordinary fans and I'd be surprised if less than 3/4 of those aren't taken by those that attended all home games + at least 1 away. That leaves possibly just a couple of thousand tickets and upwards of 25,000 supporters that attended all home games.

Soldato
I'll be in the ballot for 2 tickets. Only issue is that I'm in Malta for a friends wedding so would have to get from Malta to mainland Europe then to Kiev. It's doable but looks a lot of effort!

Don
OP
I thought the allocation was around 16,000 tickets?
It is but not all those go to ordinary fans. 25% are given to corporates and ex shareholders (as part of H&G's deal to buy the club they gave the previous shareholders lifetime priority on tickets), 11% to players and staff and 1% to sponsors.

Don
OP
Fingers crossed our mini injury crisis might be clearing up a little bit by the CL final. Klopp confirmed that Lallana's back in full training and possibly could be involved on Sunday and that Can is now pain free and is booked in for a scan on Monday which could give him the all clear to start training, giving him the best part of 3 weeks training before the final. We've been down to our bare bones of late and haven't been able to make changes in midfield which given the way we play has hurt us. Having Lallana and or Can, even to just come off the bench in the final could be crucial.

Caporegime
Its only for ~7000 tickets. Did some tickets go to fans through non ballot? As that is not the 60 odd percent that is supposed to go to fans

Back
Top Bottom