The Manchester United Club Thread **Sponsored by Comedy Central**

McClaren and van der Gaag are probably leaving, McCarthy's contract expired this summer and doubt we'll renew.
I'm not too sure both will leave. Remember Erick Black left mid season and there are suggestions Benni McCarthy wont have his contract renewed (at his own request). Adding Ruud plus the other fella would take us back to where were start of last season by way of head count.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was reading the other day that Van De Beek has diagnosed major depression. Poor Guy.
That's bad. I think it's also testament to our scouting. The lad never looked like a Man United player from the first minute. He looked overwhelmed and has looked weak subsequently at Everton and Frankfurt. He's hardly played in the last three seasons so I suspect his confidence is shot, especially given his injury record. I never saw anything in him that made me think he anything other than an average player from the Eredivisie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sancho back. Not sure he won't leave in the end but:

During the conversations, the pair reflected on past issues, and both agreed to draw a line and move on.

Despite all the issues, I don’t think he really fits in terms of the personalities that ETH wants his team to have. Hopefully he moves on, but who would you choose out of him and Antony…

Always nice to see how supporters of other clubs are so invested in united :cry:
Just a typical silly scouser trying to score banter points. You’d think they’d be more concerned with what’s going to happen at their own club this incoming season. Maybe they are and that’s why they feel the need to comment so regularly on UTD.

Sancho back. Not sure he won't leave in the end but:

During the conversations, the pair reflected on past issues, and both agreed to draw a line and move on.

Not surprised he is still in contract on massive wages, no one paying that so why leave ? Or loan him out and pay most of the wages

Back
Top Bottom