The Matrix 4

Soldato
Watched last night. I thought it was ok...at best. I thought the actiin scenes were poor...the "villain" could have been a lot better aswell.

I felt like this was rushed...like it starts off kind of slow almost as if a trilogy has been green lit then all of a sudden theres fight scenes and finish.

6 tops.

Caporegime
Watched it earlier, was pretty poor really. It has no reason to exist but I imagine WB thought it would make 500 million.

I honestly dont think they care what the viewers think any more...

movies are like budgets for pushing agendas and change rather than investments or something

Sorry, but this is ludicrous.

You think movie studios no longer care about profits, they solely exist to push agendas? Give me a break.

Caporegime
Sorry, but this is ludicrous.

You think movie studios no longer care about profits, they solely exist to push agendas? Give me a break.
they care when it comes to china and alter the posters or the movies ;)

when it comes to the west I think they have the attitude they can make almost anything and it will be profitable no matter what.

No one at warner bros can see this would be a disaster ? maybe interest in the older matrix films makes up for it though who knows

Soldato
If the rumours are true that they were going to make it with or without Lana, keanu etc then we could have got something even more ****

Maybe it would've been better if they had, just to really separate the film from the previous films and give it the film a chance to start afresh with a new "Matrix" with a new "Neo" after the previous one died or as a prequel for one before Keanu's version.

Soldato
Watched this last night, did we need it? Nope. Did I enjoy it? Actually yes and I think it was done well in regards to how it managed to continue the story without having to completely disregard all what came before.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Late to the party.... But this was not great at all. I have no idea why it was made, what it proved apart from 2 people in love make a giga battery.

5/10 as the first 20mins were actually interesting.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Late to the party.... But this was not great at all. I have no idea why it was made, what it proved and apart from 2 people make a giga battery.

5/10 as the first 20mins were actually interesting.
It was made because Warner Bros said they were going to make it with or without the Wachowski’s so one of them jumped in and by the looks of it plodded through it without really being enthused about it.

Man of Honour
Just watched this. Such a terrible film other than a lot of nostalgia. Actually cringeworthy at times.

Smith, ‘I’m on your side now, now I’m not, I can’t decide why I’m in this film’.

Morpheus, ‘they’ve changed me to a guy who can’t act and tries too hard, also I’m not real or some such’

Neo and trinity ‘we now have full control over the matrix and also trinity you’re more powerful than the one, because wokeness ’.

Soldato
Just watched this. Such a terrible film other than a lot of nostalgia. Actually cringeworthy at times.

Smith, ‘I’m on your side now, now I’m not, I can’t decide why I’m in this film’.

Morpheus, ‘they’ve changed me to a guy who can’t act and tries too hard, also I’m not real or some such’

Neo and trinity ‘we now have full control over the matrix and also trinity you’re more powerful than the one, because wokeness ’.
it was an OK movie. Could have been better

Soldato
It was dog toffee, really dog toffee and a stain on the whole trilogy.

The first 20mins were awesome and i thought this is going to be amazing! Then...........dumpster fire.

V F

V F

Soldato
I've not seen it yet, but based on the feedback I've seen in here, I'm going to continue to pretend it doesn't exist :D

The fact it had Neil Patrick Harris, I knew it was going to be a flop. He cannot do serious roles. Especially for a film such as what The Matrix is known for. I've not seen it yet either but I'm going to see it just to see how terrible it is.

Soldato
Once was more than enough, I have contemplated rewatching it to give it another chance, but the fact it has the worst characters in Matrix history as a strong supporting character (Niobi) I can't bring myself to do it.
I mean the final thirty minutes were enough for me to want to walk out.

V F

V F

Soldato
Once was more than enough, I have contemplated rewatching it to give it another chance, but the fact it has the worst characters in Matrix history as a strong supporting character (Niobi) I can't bring myself to do it.
I mean the final thirty minutes were enough for me to want to walk out.
Did anyone else, and what was the cinema's reaction?

Back
Top Bottom