* The Metal Thread *

Soldato
Good old bucket head, is this new? Like album 496?
I prefer him in zillatron and painkiller where he isn't noodling like a crazed spaghetti guitarist

"SIGIL Soundtrack by Buckethead, released 07 May 2019" so so now but as it's a soundtrack it's going to fit the film.

Soldato
I prefer Floor Jansens version personally.

I'm not a fan of Nightwish, mainly due to Tarja's vocal style (even though I like the music), yet with Floor I'm becoming a convert. This live version of Ghost Love Score from Wacken '13 is currently doing the rounds of the "react to........" YT videos (the full concert is also available too) and it's a fantastic live version, possibly the best one caught on camera.

Associate
I'm not a fan of Nightwish, mainly due to Tarja's vocal style (even though I like the music), yet with Floor I'm becoming a convert. This live version of Ghost Love Score from Wacken '13 is currently doing the rounds of the "react to........" YT videos (the full concert is also available too) and it's a fantastic live version, possibly the best one caught on camera.

That song is such an amazing song, and Floor brings it to another level. The version from Buenos Aires is pretty awesome too. Floor has one of the best voices in my opinion, absolutely love it.

Soldato
Been listening to Nile's back catalogue as I missed everything after Annihilation of the wicked, with a bit of gorguts and Immolation to mix it up.
Next week will be Exhumed gore metal for nostalgia and then the new ones i havent heard.

Then..... I'm open for suggestions ???

Back
Top Bottom