The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot !!...

Soldato
OP
Yep, I took away the elite boss and just put lots of mobs in to fight. It's not like you can't farm some Der... erm, other easy castles to get your stash back up :p

Soldato
OP
TB's update on the game :(

With the new patch, everything can be bought/upgraded with the real cash bought 'Bling' currency. Now, although this means if your loaded you can buy the best stuff for your castle it doesn't force you in having to do so.

I don't personally care if someone wants to pay for stuff, the fun in this type of game is slowly building your castle up whilst raiding and levelling up your character.

As for the loot grind, It's far better imo as the amount of purple/orange gear that drops has been increased. The weapons/gear that drop are substantially better than anything you can buy.

Soldato
OP
I have no idea what's happened, I don't remember there being anything huge when reading through the patch notes that would affect my archer so much, but I seem to be going on a bit of a rampage with him, with a weird skill build. Lv12 and have Volley, Caltrops, Spiral Shot and piercing shot.

Only thing that kills me is Lv3 cyclops. I can deal with everything else, but they just deal far too much damage while being too tough to kill. They just beat me up before I can kill them.

In 5 hours I shold have Lv6 gold storage, then its a case of saving up the 24k gold for a Lv4 castle heart!

the archer got some buffage and help with mana iirc, however the Knight still tops the charts for best class with the mage sitting 3rd :(

Back
Top Bottom