The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot !!...

Soldato
OP
i have no idea what im doing :) almost level 6 but castle is poor n can't add rooms or anything?

At the bottom of the screen you have a yellow flag and a green flag on the right, yellow is the max number of creature points you can have in the castle and the green indicates the max number of rooms. To upgrade the number of monsters you can have or add rooms you will need to upgrade the castle's heart. One thing to note is that traps don't use up any defense rating points so you can plonk as many of them in the castle as you want.

At the start don't worry too much about being raided as you won't lose that much gold/life resources, just slowly rank up your research lab and portals. Another thing is to rank up and place a few more gold/life mines as they accumulate resources hourly.

The only other tip is not to worry about beating other players castles from the off, even if you don't beat the timer take your time and you will still get life/gold drops from the mobs inside plus some more for finishing the castle. If you grind out a few on level castles a few times you'll gain resources real quick and get some nice loot ! hopefully.

Soldato
Bah I got looted, held out for ages :( 1 second left on the clock too!

5pn5hd.jpg

Soldato
Only "play to win" thing I've seen for far is the number of people with the lord snott boss mob, takes ages to kill him = win at defense.

Associate
Just added everyone, been playing since the OP as it looked rather interesting. So far sucking fairly hard at taking out other peoples castles thought :(

Ingame - Sajanus

Caporegime
Only "play to win" thing I've seen for far is the number of people with the lord snott boss mob, takes ages to kill him = win at defense.

He's only 2,600 life force, pretty easy to grind that.

I'm loving the snotapult he gave me, normal shots penetrate and posion, so I can still damage lines of mobs if I run out of mana for the penetrating shot skill.

For the newbies struggling, just grind the green castles (PvE) for resources and drops, as without decent gear you won't beat any decent player castles.

Soldato
Yeah think it's great that's my problem, going to focus on upgrading equipment and defence whilst farming this evening. Have used up my resources for now so nothing to be looted :)

Soldato
Right I'm in, killed snottingham at level 4, moved onto the next area....gulp level 6-8 might have to go level up lower down again hehe.

rotters is my in-game name.

Last edited:
Associate
Bah, one of my agro chains didn't work and that nasty Silent chappy got through...had a change around now.

I do love that crossbow you have, had one at about 5th and loved it just wish i could find a higher level version of it.

Associate
Bah, one of my agro chains didn't work and that nasty Silent chappy got through...had a change around now.

I do love that crossbow you have, had one at about 5th and loved it just wish i could find a higher level version of it.

mwhaha!

Its the same bow but from a level 10 boss, not level 6 :)

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
At the bottom of the screen you have a yellow flag and a green flag on the right, yellow is the max number of creature points you can have in the castle and the green indicates the max number of rooms. To upgrade the number of monsters you can have or add rooms you will need to upgrade the castle's heart. One thing to note is that traps don't use up any defense rating points so you can plonk as many of them in the castle as you want.

At the start don't worry too much about being raided as you won't lose that much gold/life resources, just slowly rank up your research lab and portals. Another thing is to rank up and place a few more gold/life mines as they accumulate resources hourly.

The only other tip is not to worry about beating other players castles from the off, even if you don't beat the timer take your time and you will still get life/gold drops from the mobs inside plus some more for finishing the castle. If you grind out a few on level castles a few times you'll gain resources real quick and get some nice loot ! hopefully.

Thanks a bunch level 6 now so will do the small things you have said

Soldato
Had a fun couple of hours but not 100% sure how the PvP part works once you beat Snottingham. My castle seemed to be on level 2, but my character is level 5 and all the people around me have level 5 castles?

How do you upgrade the level of the castle so others can raid you and how do you increase the number of rooms you can have? Is there a level limit - ie a level 10 can't come and pillage your low level castles, or if they are mates can they attack you no matter what the level?

Soldato
OP
Had a fun couple of hours but not 100% sure how the PvP part works once you beat Snottingham. My castle seemed to be on level 2, but my character is level 5 and all the people around me have level 5 castles?

How do you upgrade the level of the castle so others can raid you and how do you increase the number of rooms you can have? Is there a level limit - ie a level 10 can't come and pillage your low level castles, or if they are mates can they attack you no matter what the level?

Once you complete the starter area and beat the lvl 4 boss castle you can then move onto the 5-9 area via the map at the top right of the screen.

Your castle needs to be upgraded to allow more monsters and more rooms. If you go into defend mode and then navigate to your castles heart room click on the blue shard between the gold/life chests it will tell you the requirements for upgrading.

Higher level players will attack you but they won't leave your reserves totally empty as they only get a small percentage of your loot. Once you have been raided successfully your castle will get shielded and no-one can take your stuff until the shield is gone.

Back
Top Bottom