The New Cases Gallery

hard to appreciate your cable management without an overall shot of it.
Trimming the cables is something ive toyed with doing before but never got round to trying.

6nuumh.jpg

@DamanC, hey I was wondering if you could give me the details of who painted your cosmos for you? As I only have one guy and he's up in scotland. Thanks :)

Dont think i can say mate as they are a bit of a competitor.

You should Google "How to Paint a gaming Computer Case" for a guide/few hints :)

An attempt at decent cable tidying for an Antec Three Hundred.
Not easy with the following spec and no holes in the motherboard tray for hiding cables at the back.
Intel Core 2 E8400 @ 4ghz
Kingston HyperX 4GB 1066MHZ
Asus P5QL PRO
VTX ATI HD5850
Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro
1x Samsung 1TB Spinpoint F3 HDD
Antec Three Hundred
Titan Fenrir
3X Xilence Red Wing 120mm
1X Sharkoon Silent Eagle 120mm
1X Sharkoon 140mm
Image0242.jpg

Image0239.jpg

Image0235.jpg

Image0233.jpg

Last edited:
Recently upgraded my rig and thought i would make a half decent attempt this time round at cable tidying. Not up to the standard of some of the rigs on here but im pretty happy for a first attempt.

Love the easy build from my new R2!

DSCF0153.jpg

DSCF0152.jpg

DSCF0147.jpg

DSCF0162.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

DSCF0168.jpg

Last edited:
Cablemess on the backside. The backpanel can only forcefully be closed :rolleyes:
IMG_4793Large.jpg

Mounted a deeper 120mm fan instead of the 140mm.
IMG_4803Large.jpg

Doesn't get any prettier...:( I gave up doing cablemanagement... I've been over it like 3 or 4 times, but the case with that PSU isn't geared for it.
IMG_4804Large.jpg

IMG_4805Large.jpg

IMG_4808Large.jpg

Installed some green light.
IMG_4824Large.jpg

IMG_4818Large.jpg

IMG_4814Large.jpg

IMG_4832Large.jpg

Last edited:
how are you finding the tri sli? do you see good gains?

Sofar it looks okay - I think the drivers need to mature a bit. In Call of Juarez DX10 benchmarks there's no difference between SLi or TriSLi - i get the same score :confused:, however I blame the drivers 197,75 since the benchmark also runs pretty choppy compared to normal SLi with the 197,41 drivers.

However in Unigine Heaven 1.0 DX 11 benchmark there was a good increase !. From 52,5FPS to 70,7FPS (4xFSAA,16xAA,1920,1200 DX11 and all maxed).

Nice build there,how are the temps in the r2?
I'll be doing a new build in the next few months,and that case is on my shortlist.

the cpu temps in mine are about 10c hotter than my previous coolermaster stacker 831 and that's with 5 fans in it :(

very easy to get it tidy though and fairly quiet (but not as quiet as i thought it would be).

Back
Top Bottom