*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Associate
Cheers!

In an effort to keep the SSD accessible and cables neat, I used sticky back velcro fixers.

yeah i thought it would be that, just asked incase you figured out a better way :p

also, why not just mount it on those rubber mounts? seems a waste to have those dedicated mounts and not use them

overall its a nice clean setup though, youve done well with that cable management too :D

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
mrk, that is vile! :D

:eek:

yeah i thought it would be that, just asked incase you figured out a better way :p

also, why not just mount it on those rubber mounts? seems a waste to have those dedicated mounts and not use them

overall its a nice clean setup though, youve done well with that cable management too :D

I tried the bracket with SSD on the rubber mounts, but the SATA and power cables just look a bit naff when the SSD is mounted mounted with the skull facing correct orientation. It's better the other way round, but the skull is upside down.

Little details matter!

Associate
I tried the bracket with SSD on the rubber mounts, but the SATA and power cables just look a bit naff when the SSD is mounted mounted with the skull facing correct orientation. It's better the other way round, but the skull is upside down.

Little details matter!

ah yes i never thought about that, serves you right for buying a fancy looking ssd! :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The access times are off the hook, 0.05ms or something silly :p This SSD was £130 odd when I got it, but looking at Amazon now, they've gone up in price like £100 :eek:

Associate
My new system
20161229_145941_zpsw22dtfap.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20161229_145933_zpsr2o0rqas.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20161229_145836_zpszbxcy8sq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Associate
its not quite finished as im out of compressed air to clean some of the harder bits that i dont wanna damage with my heavy hands.
specs
i5 3570k oc'd 4.4
azrock extreme 4 gen 3 mobo
16 gig corsair vengenge
msi gtx 1070
2 old (about 8/9 years) samsung 250gig hard drivers that are being replace this month
1tb wd hard drive that ill be keeping
250gig samsung evo ssd
thermal take riing aio 240 cooler
inside the thermal take core p3
will be mounted on the wall once its cleaned out better
this is also the best pic i could get as this is a far as the power cable reaches from behind the desk
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqk13dvv0rivxbd/pc.jpg?dl=0

Soldato
Hi, from Brazil, enjoy!!!
What a tidy build, very neat!

Got an NZXT 340 elite, lovely case, just want to change my cooler but cant decide what aio to put in it.

Fresh and bright! Is that the Hue+ RGB LED setup you have in there?
I'm in two minds on if i should buy or not, how has it been for you?

As for AIO, well as far as performance goes i really cant fault the Corsair H110i 280mm, it is keeping my 2500k at 4.4ghz very cool, but fitting is extremly snug fit up front in that chassis! litterally only just enough room to hook up the bolts and it'll only fit in one way with the hoses up top and fan on push, not looking forward to fitting the set of ML140 Pro fans i ordered to replace the stock ones, its going to be tight.

Associate

As for AIO, well as far as performance goes i really cant fault the Corsair H110i 280mm, it is keeping my 2500k at 4.4ghz very cool, but fitting is extremly snug fit up front in that chassis! litterally only just enough room to hook up the bolts and it'll only fit in one way with the hoses up top and fan on push, not looking forward to fitting the set of ML140 Pro fans i ordered to replace the stock ones, its going to be tight.

Yeah its the Hue+ and it works great, all the colours look true which is nice for rgb, and the software works great.

Associate

I was thinking of getting an NZXT AIO so I can use the same CAM software for cooler and Hue+.

Back
Top Bottom