*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Soldato
Well when I am using my pc, I dont really notice the curve on the monitor. You only really notice it from a meter or so away.. Its like 3d TV's are a thing of the past now and I think the same will happen to the curved screens, but I could be wrong.

Soldato
:eek:

I tried the bracket with SSD on the rubber mounts, but the SATA and power cables just look a bit naff when the SSD is mounted mounted with the skull facing correct orientation. It's better the other way round, but the skull is upside down.

Little details matter!

I just finished building my brothers PC into the phantek enthoo pro case and the wires can be fed behind the psu cover thing and routed through to the back. I thought the wires looked naff with the ssd the opposite way with the wires fed through that hole in the psu cover.

My brother bought an Intel SSD 730 240GB after seeing yours as it looks "sick" apparently :D. Kinda want one myself, but you'd never see it in my Corsair 650D :(.

Just got around to installing his new ssd and this is what I was talking about with the wires. I think they look fine, but it would be better if the power cable had better braiding. I might have a look for some fully braided ones, just to finish it off.

DSC_4946_zpsizxtrnqj.jpg

Associate
i see what you mean yeah, but since you can only see a tiny bit of the wire it might be cheaper just getting some heatshrink to cover them
just seems a bit of a waste to buy nice cables and only see a few cm of them lol

Soldato
I've got an Air 540 and never really looked at the 240 in any detail before. It has some nice fan configurations.

Looks like a nice build... although with me being used to the proportions of an RX480 in a 540, does look a little odd :D

Soldato
Ok, forget what i said about a Caselabs case, i've just ordered a Jonsbo RM4 in Silver.

jfuv0p.jpg

As much as i love my CL case, it's not really a watercooling case and i'm running an external setup at the minute, it will be good to go all internal again.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, they are pretty sleek looking.

The Black version looks really nice also but i've had loads of Black cases, don't remember the last time i had a Silver one.

Associate
1st post. Woohoo! :D

Finished my 1st build last week so thought I'd stick some pics up.

33150306936_364c8087ce_c.jpg

33150308856_b96d11c0e9_c.jpg

33150307486_85feda5ae0_c.jpg

The internals were initially installed in a white Corsair Air 540 when I built the PC at new year however as I now have no need for the 5.25" drive slots I thought I'd move to the more modern looking Corsair Air 740.

Associate
Looks very nice indeed.
and welcome to the forums! :D

You should post some pics of your whole setup in the Desk and room thread

Back
Top Bottom