1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by ThundyCat, Jan 10, 2014.

1. sillyeagle

Associate

[​IMG]

2. V F

Capodecina

Pretty slick lighting.

3. RSR

Sgarrista

I've uploaded a few more pictures in the W/C Gallery:

Welcome to Project Water : 4.0 all completed other than RAM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. kalvindeane

Wise Guy

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Not a fan of watercooling myself due to maintenance, so I stick to big air coolers.

Needs some cable management but otherwise pretty happy with it. First PC I've made in years.

5. wellibob

Mobster

Nice. Water based cooling in a is daft unless it's a 100% gaurenteed not to leak. Nice build and I'm never likely to ever watercool my stuff not when you can get good air cooling for cpu & graphics too.

6. InvaderGIR

Capodecina

Haven't bought a case or built a system in something like 10-12 years, bought a Fractal Design Refine R6 USB-C for a new build, it's a very nice case.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. martin363

Hitman

I have had Louqe Ghost S1 since March, but for various reasons have not had time to build into it. I had been waiting for Ryzen 3 to upgrade my work PC, but given ITX motherboards may be some weeks in arriving, and I want Ryzen 3 to mature a bit before I rely on it for work, I decided to move my existing Xeon 1231 V3 and Zotac Mini 970 into the Ghost for the moment, with a new 650w power supply, 1tb SSD and custom cables. Ryzen 3700x before Xmas. The Xeon is a 4 core, 80w part so will be a good upgrade come the time. The case is only 7 litres in capacity, similar to the Dan A4.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Grim5

Suspended

How do you guys manage to let your graphics cards say so much

9. maj

Wise Guy

My new Ryzen 3600 mATX build in Fractal Meshify C Mini. Nowhere near as neat and tidy as others in thread but I'm happy with my effort. Could do with some braided cables to replace the ones that came with the PSU. Used blue sata as I had them spare from my previous build but will probably change them for a different colour at some point.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Too Tall

Wise Guy

Fractal R6

[​IMG]

11. CraigN

Mobster

Finally, I decided to return to water-cooling. I attempted some hard-line bending and I couldn't get it right so just stuck with flexible tubing for now.

Thought I would try the Corsair Hydro X stuff as I'm a bit of a corsair fanboy. Seems ok.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Carl_Bennetts

Wise Guy

I really like the Hydro stuff atm. Those blocks look nice :)

13. McPhee

Soldato

[​IMG]

Inwin 301
    ITX System (2600, RX570)
    Noctua U12S
    Uphere T7SYC7 fans (£43 for six inc a hub - bargain).

There's no space for fans on the CPU cooler (VRM heatsinks on one side, RAM on the other) so I'll have to see how it goes. If temps are a problem then I'll swap to an AIO or try my first custom loop.

14. InvaderGIR

Capodecina

Rotated my CPU cooler's block 'cause it was annoying me (even though I have a solid side panel on)...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. McPhee

Soldato

Why would you have such nice lighting, and such good cable management, and then put a solid side panel on there? :confused:

That PC was built to be seen!

16. V F

Capodecina

@Too Tall that is funky. Looks like those Synthwave channels on Youtube.

17. InvaderGIR

Capodecina

'cause nobody has stock of the side panel in either clear or tinted. :p I didn't want to tie myself to having a clear side panel so bought the case with solid sides and once stock comes in (nobody has any stock) for the panels in Sept I'll look at getting one of them. I'm not sold on having glass panels so opted for the 'safer' option with the ability down the line to be able to swap a clear/tinted side onto it. Not sure which I'd prefer, tinted or clear. I've never been much of a fan of clear sides so think tinted would be best for me, still, got a month to decide.

18. Too Tall

Wise Guy

Cheers,

I think I'd just watched cocktail with Tom cruise :D

19. Chaze

Associate

My first 'gaming' PC, loving it so far :)
    Managed to squeeze it into the only unoccupied corner of my apartment (the only place my wife would let me put it).
    Cooler Master MasterBox MB520 RGB Midi Tower / Cooler Master Liquid ML240P Mirage AIO
    Gigabyte X570 GAMING X / Ryzen 3700X
    Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Gaming OC / Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB 3200mhz
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. V F

Capodecina

It's practically the Cyberpunk colour scheme.