The New Desks & Room Gallery

Soldato
Shame about the slide out tray though, are you able to remove that entirely?
Might get one myself if the tray is removeable, I hate them with a passion.

Associate
fluiduk said:
Finally sorted the office in my new flat!

Ikea-tastic!

office1.jpg

office2.jpg

the Dual screens i want to do something like that just want to know how u have them set up?

so they both show the same thing at the same time or can u have diffrent things showing one each?

Soldato
ic0n said:
the Dual screens i want to do something like that just want to know how u have them set up?

so they both show the same thing at the same time or can u have diffrent things showing one each?
You can have it doing either.
Mirrored or extended.
Any modern day gfx card will give you the basic functionality. Add ultramon to make it really easy. Oh, and a second screen, :p

Associate
Snow-Munki said:

hi i have the same crt screen as u (not that that means anything)

any way i want to do what u have done with the to screens and what to know how you did it and what you can do with the to screens i take it they both dont show the same thing so any help you can give me i will be happy for

Soldato
ic0n said:
hi i have the same crt screen as u (not that that means anything)

any way i want to do what u have done with the to screens and what to know how you did it and what you can do with the to screens i take it they both dont show the same thing so any help you can give me i will be happy for

It's easy to do

When you've got the second screen connected just click "Extend my Windows Desktop onto this monitor" from the Display properties in Control Panel

Back
Top Bottom