The New Desks & Room Gallery

Im not being a tart and tidying for you lot, here it is....

6.JPG

The toothbrush on top of the monitor is for dust cleaning.

Last edited:
Don't you think you should resize that picture 1.4 meg file :eek:
Read the rules on the first page no bigger than 640x480

Last edited:
fine resized the beast, if u want crappy qual here is what u get, also the monitor is crap anyways so cant make it much worse, and it started off when i was just playin about with the pot and sticker on my desk and has led onto this.

DSC00047.jpg

I have to admit thats a fair bit tidier than it is normally but it works and I like it!

The modding bug is too much.. the desk is from argos but it was about 6" too long to fit in the alcove so I chopped it down to fit perfectly (doesn't look like it but the skirting sticks out about 1" either side)

Mine is a bit crappy compared to some, if not all, of you guy's and gal's!

In the next year, I've got plans to completely rebuild the entire room. I'm going for a desk that doesn't hide the PC away this time, you can't really see all the internal lights in the 'dark' shot above due to the rubbish desk I have at the moment. The stereo in the pic is a 10 year old 100W RMS per channel Sony which is plumbed into my soundcard and gives extra 'umpf' to the bass of explosions and such in games.

Also, please ignore the 'TIME' on the monitor as my Sis. gave me that for free and it turned out to be LG Hi Sync 775N which ain't that bad at all.

Tidied just for you guys.
I tend to subscribe to the messy room = tidy mind school of thought.
But first appearances an the fact i couldnt fit my dam coffee on the desk
forced an attack with the hoover which lowered my temps by
10 degrees C at full load :eek:

I must admit that Razer is a outstanding mouse, currently using a large QPad with it. Though the hand wrest looks tempting.

An update:

23rd_Dec_Desk_Layout_resized.jpg

Specs:

- AMD Opteron 146 CAACC 0423XPMW @ 10x230 (greater than FX-51 speeds!)
- Akasa EVO 120 Heatsink/Fan
- 2X1GB HP ECC Registered DDR400 Dimms @ 230 Mhz 3-3-3-8 1T (Dual Channel config) 1:1 with CPU
- ASUS SK8V Motherboard (Via K8T800 chipset)
- Antec Sonata Case
- Antec TruePower 380W PSU (came with case)
- NEC ND3500 16X DL DVD+/-RW
- Sony 16X DVD-ROM
- Floppy Disk Drive!
- 74GB Western Digital Raptor Hard Drive
- Internal Card Reader
- PowerColor Radeon X800Pro 256MB DDR3 graphics card @ stock (12 pipes) with Zalman VF700Cu cooler
- Club 3D Radeon 9250 128MB PCI
- 19" Xerox XA7-192i (also known as the XA7-19i 8ms version) DVI TFT Monitor
- 19" Digimate L-1916 DVI TFT Monitor
- Logitech Elite Keyboard
- Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer v3.0A
- Teac PowerMax 1300 2.1 Speakers
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP1

Back
Top Bottom