The "New Gear/Willy Waving" thread

Associate
Remember, its not which one to get, its which one to get first :D

haha I think all of the stuff I've bought recently has been like that, I'm too weak :p
I just need to get out and try them now. Luckily I have the likes of Ullswater on my doorstep and the coast isn't far.

Caporegime
Good man, looking forward to seeing your progress with them.

I really need a new tripod. The saltwater and sand has wrecked my one. Plus I think I'll get a 3 stop medium grad next month. :D

Soldato
Associate
Found these locally for a very good price :)

vi0gn8.jpg

Caporegime
Caporegime
Ah nope, I didn't use one of those offers. This initially popped up on ebay for £220 but i resisted, then he relisted it for £150 and I got it for £160 plus a bit for delivery. Only been used a couple of times. It's as as good as new tbh :)

Associate
Bought another peak design slide today and its still got V3 anchors. Thought they would all ship with V4 by now?

Also ordered two 190go cf tripods, now to decide which free heads to go with. Also ordered a manfrotto pro light reloader spin-55 roller bag as the lowepro pro runner isn't doing it for me, I see why an all in one backpack just doesn't work lol. Don't think its been released yet though so it could be a little wait on that one.

Back
Top Bottom