• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The New Official THIEF-Incorporating Bench mark Thread**

Associate
That is a good 980 you have got there

Very impressive.:)

Cheers Kaap :cool:.I feel i could get a bit more out of it too if i wasn't having a few issues elsewhere.
My 5960X doesn't clock as well as i'd hoped and this Mobo of mine just doesn't feel right. But i shouldn't really complain as i rarely run in to problems like these.They'll be sorted :)

Soldato
If you're not getting on with Raptr, you can use Mirillis Action or any other desktop recorder to record Mantle footage. Crossfire works in borderless/Window mode in Mantle. (but it does come with a performance hit)

You can with Raptr :)

Here
Raptr - Mantle - Thief - AMD TrueAudio - 60fps: http://youtu.be/vHo6Selp0rQ

Well so far Mirillis hasn't worked with Mantle at all no matter what I do and Raptr records the whole benchmark, when it's finished recording I'm left with a 20mb file that is just a bunch of flickering :-/

*EDIT*

Ok apparently it was "Mantle Crossfire" that was causing the flickering, Disabled it and now it records flawlessly :)

Would be nice if the bitrate and recording resolution was a tad higher though, Matt, Any chance you could give your buddies at Raptr nudge ? :D

Has anyone found a way of recording the Starswarm Mantle bench yet ? Tried it with Raptr and it was a no go.

Last edited:
Caporegime
1x 295X2 @1018/1250 & 1x 290x @ 1000/1250
5930k @4.4Ghz / Memory 3374Mhz
2160p
14.12 Mantle Crossfire

Had to take a photo of my actual screen...

Thief_MantleCrossfire_VincentHannah.jpg

Back
Top Bottom