The NEW SPL Season 2010-2011 **Spoilers** (Read the Rules Before Posting)

Soldato
Thought it was a fair result though Celtic being the better team on the day. Was glad that controversial penalty was missed though since it would've just caused trouble.

Title Celtic's to lose now with the game in hand.

Soldato
Thought it was a fair result though Celtic being the better team on the day. Was glad that controversial penalty was missed though since it would've just caused trouble.

Title Celtic's to lose now with the game in hand.

Agree with everything you said there. Was really expecting to be under the cosh especially at Ibrox but we had equal posession and far more shots on target.

It's far from over though.

Soldato
You honestly think that? With a team that has never went the distance before? Never going to happen.

Oh my, does it matter that this Celtic team has not won the league before? They are playing like champions already and Rangers inability to take all three points today highlights that fact. Rangers must win all of their remaining games and hope that Celtic lose or draw twice. We have only lost once and drawn thrice all season so at worst I think we will only draw once in our remaining matches which still leaves us winning by way of superior goal difference. Hail Hail.

Associate
Has Neil Lennon lost a game at Ibrox yet, since taking over as manager?

No. I think his head to head against Walter is W4 D2 L2.

Happy enough with a draw, even with the missed penalty (which was never a pen).

Kayal is an machine, he just never seem to give the ball away. I hope we can hang onto him in the summer. He is central to everything good Celtic does and I reckon the title would be done and dusted if he hadn't been injured for 3 months.

I don't think being 'course and distance' winners is of terrible importance at this stage. I remember a very experienced Celtic team choking in 2005 when in a similar position. There are 5 games to bring it home and that's very do-able.

Soldato
Kayal is an machine, he just never seem to give the ball away. I hope we can hang onto him in the summer. He is central to everything good Celtic does and I reckon the title would be done and dusted if he hadn't been injured for 3 months.

I don't think being 'course and distance' winners is of terrible importance at this stage. I remember a very experienced Celtic team choking in 2005 when in a similar position. There are 5 games to bring it home and that's very do-able.

I think we need to get our hands on a top keeper - looks like the big man is going back down south and if anything was obvious yesterday, it was that a good keeper can make such a difference.

I agree with you on the "course and distance" thing - Lennon has installed a steelness and determination in the team not seen since MONs days - I don't think they are bottlers.

Soldato
Remaining fixtures and predictions -

30/04

Motherwell v Rangers - Draw.

01/05

Celtic v Dundee Utd - Celtic win.

04/05

Inverness Caley v Celtic - Celtic win.

07/05

Rangers v Hearts - Rangers win.

08/05

Kilmarnock v Celtic - Celtic win.

10/05

Rangers v Dundee Utd - Draw

11/05

Hearts v Celtic - Draw.

15/05

Celtic v Motherwell - Celtic win.
Kilmarnock v Ranges - Rangers win.

Title winners - Celtic

Nor

Nor

Associate
I think it's going to be very tough for Celtic to win this league. They have a slight advantage at the moment, but there's a lot of football to be played before now and then end.

Back
Top Bottom