The next James Bond could be...

I like Elba. I'm not convinced he'd make a good Bond but that's a gut feeling on the way he'd portray it and nothing to do with his skin colour.

I don't think Hermione Granger should've been black, because it's not a reboot or alternate story, it's a sequel in the same timeline. If it was a reboot or remake further down the line then it doesn't matter, but to portray her looking so different in the same timeline is very odd.

Apparently James Norton is now favourite to take on the role.

Q4NO1vE.png

^ He's very good in that (Happy Valley) by the way.

Quality actor, but maybe a bit too soon? They've tended to be older than him when taking on Bond.

Jst realised that Adrian Turner is (was?) in the running too. He was the vampire in Being Human. To be honest I don't know much about James Norton but from the picture I have a hard time seeing him as Bond. Elba or Hiddleston would still be my preferences.

I still think Fassbender would be brilliant.
6990837.jpg

Jst realised that Adrian Turner is (was?) in the running too. He was the vampire in Being Human. To be honest I don't know much about James Norton but from the picture I have a hard time seeing him as Bond. Elba or Hiddleston would still be my preferences.

James bon would need long hari though.

This is what he looks like wihout long hair:

Adrian-Turner-Dean-OGorman-The-Hobbit-Desolation-of-Smaug-interview-slice.jpg

Looked okay in the night manager. Certainly no less weedy than Pierce.

I agree... he could add a bit more bulk, but he had that great combo of sophistication and toughness in The Night Manager... far more (menace) than Brosnan ever did.

If he's not the next Bond I'll be peed-off.

Back
Top Bottom