The next James Bond could be...

Soldato
Anyone would be better than Daniel Craig, he was awful.

You could say the same about any one of them, except maybe Connery. For each one of the actors that played Bond, you'll find people that thought (insert name) was the best, just as there are people who thought (insert name) made a crap Bond.

Roger Moore was crap as Bond, but there are plenty who loved him as Bond, and some who think he was the best. :eek:

Man of Honour
Could be good, he seems to have ruled himself out for the moment but I don't see any reason why he shouldn't make a good Bond. It would certainly be interesting to see what direction they take the franchise in anyway, it'll be relying on stories not written by Fleming unless they do some remakes.

Soldato
I thought they were going to kind of do remakes or pretty much that as they seem to have moved everything in that direction introducing Moneypenny and the new M and then the new one being Spectre and all.

Associate
Seeing as they seem to be recasting with a view to giving a younger team for Bond they ought to bring the next Bond in at a younger version as well.

Q,M, Moneypenny are all far younger than the "classic" Bond characters.

Matthew Goode get's my vote, could absolutely carry Bond off I'm sure

Back
Top Bottom