The **Now Drinking** Thread

Couldn't resist this for £3.58 a bottle. Not usually a white wine drinker but I thought I'd give it a try.

kev0347copy.jpg

I can't believe I'm actually going to say this. And, I wish to state that I'm only drinking it because I was at a friends house tonight and pinched a few bottles as I left.

Miller Genuine Draft.

Sorry.

And I've moved on from a rubbish beer to a rubbish whisky.

Jura Superstition.

In other news, I got a free taste of Tennent's Export today in Tesco. It's not great, don't bother with it. Plus, it was chilled to an inch of it's life which is never a good sign. Got a free bottle opener though.

Last edited:
And I've moved on from a rubbish beer to a rubbish whisky.

Jura Superstition.

In other news, I got a free taste of Tennent's Export today in Tesco. It's not great, don't bother with it. Plus, it was chilled to an inch of it's life which is never a good sign. Got a free bottle opener though.

lol Ok I'll see your Tennent's opener and raise you this one...

20120710185157328.jpg

...mine's so good it can open a twist off :p;):D

As for now drinking, I must be on my 5th coffee :)

Very nice, I love freebies! I can open beers with pretty much anything, but branded bottle openers are nice to have.
I had a McEwan's Export badge on one of my jackets for ages. Looked like a right tramp. :p

Very nice, I love freebies! I can open beers with pretty much anything, but branded bottle openers are nice to have.
I had a McEwan's Export badge on one of my jackets for ages. Looked like a right tramp. :p

Yeah love freebies myself, quite a few in the kitchen drawer but I love nothing more than popping one open with the back edge of a cooks knife :D

..another coffee

It's a certain man skill isn't it? I like when a lady is struggling to open a bottle, "give it here darling". Then I open it with something ridiculously inappropriate.

As for me, having a G&T (Gordons).

Just threw out about 8 bin bags full of rubbish - including all my university notes. I won't be reading them again - so need a well done drink. Like I need an excuse, ha!

It's a certain man skill isn't it? I like when a lady is struggling to open a bottle, "give it here darling". Then I open it with something ridiculously inappropriate.

As for me, having a G&T (Gordons).

Just threw out about 8 bin bags full of rubbish - including all my university notes. I won't be reading them again - so need a well done drink. Like I need an excuse, ha!

lol :D very true.

Just left the recylced stuff out for collection tomorrow, the amount of cans and bottles is disgraceful! :o Now wondering to go get for a beer tonight? :D

Coffee still for time being :)

Celebrating defeating the gf's BSOD problem with Sim City 4 from steam sales (Stupid Avast firewall) with a nice Franks Ginger Beer, 69p a bottle with a month left of the date, cannae complain.

Back
Top Bottom