The **Now Drinking** Thread

good man they are good ale my friend, wouldn't have chilled the orig myself though. each to there own.

edit actually either of them i wouldnt chill.

If you read on, you'd find out my opinion of them. I just followed the instructions on the bottle which says 4 - 6 degrees.

Having a G&T. Last drop of Boe, lovely gin.

Mate that Stella has messed with your brain.... he didn't like either. :p:D

its messing with something, taste buds probably.

to be fair i got them given for setting up someones wireless security so they only owe me 5 minutes of my time but still if it wasn't a Sunday and i had of had a **** day at work and my home brew potentially ruined i would have something else.

oh dear, im explaining my poor choice in drink on the internet, can i stoop any lower tonight :(

its messing with something, taste buds probably.

to be fair i got them given for setting up someones wireless security so they only owe me 5 minutes of my time but still if it wasn't a Sunday and i had of had a **** day at work and my home brew potentially ruined i would have something else.

oh dear, im explaining my poor choice in drink on the internet, can i stoop any lower tonight :(

...and the glass?

:p:D

If your going under you might as well go all the way under. hangover will be epic :D Budweiser epic. it was these or a bottle of brut someone gave me for a modem and router install, brut might still be on the cards.

Note to self, do jobs for better paid customer's¡

If your going under you might as well go all the way under. hangover will be epic :D Budweiser epic. it was these or a bottle of brut someone gave me for a modem and router install, brut might still be on the cards.

Note to self, do jobs for better paid customer's¡

Tell me are you gonna drink it or splash it all over Henry Cooper style?

:D

Sierra Nevada Torpedo. Nom.

Got a bottle of Ogio Primitivo 2010 for dinner. It was mixed in with the 2011, so took it to the till and it was the same price. It's got to be better, because it's older. Right? ;)

Score: 59/100 – Shows virtually no varietal charm, is unbalanced and astringent.

Value for money: 2/10 – Five pound a bottle special offers lure customers, poor even at this price

Well, maybe not. Hahaha.

..and moving swiftly on

20120716201421616.jpg

*Looks around for Khan*...

Brewdog's Alice Porter. Not for everyone, probably not for the majority. It's nice and thick, and pretty floral. I like it, but wouldn't buy it often. I haven't seen it in a while in shops so thought I'd get a bottle. Much better draft.

Back
Top Bottom