The **Now Drinking** Thread

Caporegime
a Czech beer :p

was in morrisons today and there was 2 quite attractive woman browsing the ale isle commenting on each brew. i was dying to ask for there numbers but then i realized i had my girlfriend at home who was busy doing my washing, ironing, baking, cooking and then dressing up in sexy clothes 'cough' for funtime

Fixed... :p:D

Still Harp :)

Soldato
Doesn't approve of alcohol? :eek:

yep she is 26, doesn't approve of drinking, doesn't like drunk people and doesn't drink.

every third Friday of the month that is lit with a full moon she may have a single bottle of fruit cider of some description but its rare, very rare. how she is still with me is beyond me, must be my big 'cough' beer selection 'cough' :D

@ jester.

yeh thats what i meant :D holding a beer out waiting for me to step through the door.

Soldato
a Czech beer :p

was in morrisons today and there was 2 quite attractive woman browsing the ale isle commenting on each brew. i was dying to ask for there numbers but then i realized i had my girlfriend at home who doesn't approve of alcohol :eek::o:D

Beckz is my good lady. I'm sure she won't mind me saying that I've got her into beer. Sure, she still loves her ASDA Rose (I love my ASDA cheapo Lager) but she's also a keen Brewdog fan.

Back
Top Bottom