The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Beckz is my good lady. I'm sure she won't mind me saying that I've got her into beer. Sure, she still loves her ASDA Rose (I love my ASDA cheapo Lager) but she's also a keen Brewdog fan.

the other half almost vomits when i ask her to smell the beer im drinking let alone taste it, god what id give for her to enjoy a bottle of good ale... alas it isnt to be.

Soldato
Best glass you've ever seen? I wonder what's in it... Whatever is in it, it's bloody nice! And strong! Phewww.

img05181.jpg

can any one recommend a cider? i fancied a cold one today with the heat but strggled to pick through them all as im not much of a cider drinker

I like Henneys Frome Valley Cider. It's got a bit of a homemade bite to it, and isn't overly sweet. Anything that says Thatchers on the front is alright as well. Justin is our resident cider man though.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
can any one recommend a cider? i fancied a cold one today with the heat but strggled to pick through them all as im not much of a cider drinker

I like Henneys Frome Valley Cider. It's got a bit of a homemade bite to it, and isn't overly sweet. Anything that says Thatchers on the front is alright as well. Justin is our resident cider man though.

Thatchers for cold and fizzy or Westons for flat and appley (Old Rosie is very nice).

Back
Top Bottom