The **Now Drinking** Thread

Caporegime
I know what you meant, but why would I throw away my tea! There are scones left, but I can't eat anymore :o

Is that meant to be me on that bed? :D

LOL I hope not she 'was' about 80-ish (scene from the Notebook, been guessed now by girlie Invader lol that sounds wrong)

...opened MGD and chicken cooking :)

Caporegime
Anything fancy?? pics in the eating thread I think :p

Nothing fancy mate, just some chicken breasts cooked the way I do them with a splash of beery goodness :D

This sort of thing...

20120716203338422.jpg

... MGD :)

Soldato
Haven't posted in here for ages!

A nice cold Ross on Wye Headless Man cider. Amazing stuff.

Having recently got back from Somerset and tasted a lot of new ciders, I've stocked up on loads of the good stuff.

Soldato
Having another 'taste test' on these tonight.

I've had the King Goblin and Old Crafty Hen before. The other 2 are a bit unknown to me although the 'March of the Penguins' is supposed to be nice.

Only drank the bottles of 'March of the Penguins' and 'Tribute' last night as I wasn't really in the mood.

They're two very contrasting ales but I'd recommend them both. 'March of the Penguins' was the heavier and had a chocolatey/cocoa taste to it whilst 'Tribute' was a fresh 'citrusy' ale. It'll be nice on a warm Summer's day. Both quite decent.

I'm onto the 'strong' stuff tonight. 'Old Crafty Hen' at 6.5% and 'King Goblin' at 6.6%.

Back
Top Bottom