The **Now Drinking** Thread

Associate
I quite like it,we call nasty drink's 3 glasser's, once you've had that much taste is numbed so anything alcaholic is ok.

e:spelling, them coors must be doing the job

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmmm, not currently drinking, but might've gone a little bit mad and ordered 34 bottles of Innis and Gunn.... after already buying 6 today!

Picked up the standard Original and Blonde locally today, but ordered a few limited editions online :eek::

Rum Cask (107 Days)
Irish Whisky Cask
Winter Beer 2011
Spiced Rum Finish
Canada Day 2012
Independence Day 2012
Highland Cask
Canadian Cask
Scottish Pale Ale

Oh and 2x I&G glasses :D

Caporegime
@ Burned_Alive

I've only tried the Original, Blonde and Rum Finish and liked them all, esp. the Original :) Make sure you report back about them as I'm intrested to see what you think.

...coffee

Soldato
1st can of red bull. I am totally ******! Had a terrible nights sleep last night, probably slept about an hour in total. And now I've just started an 11 hour shift at work.

I may not survive this one... :(

Soldato
tis good beer and yes its by brewdog.

Sierra Nevada pale ale, how ive missed you my friend!

Correct, it's the same as their Hardcore. Great choice on the SNP (the only time I'll ever use great and that acronym together ;)).

leffe brune.

tried after recommendation because of a poor experience from the blonde, its better but im not a fan:(

Too fruity for you? I love it, but could see why people would dislike it. Beeradvocate give it a truly awful rating, which I totally disagree with.

Water for me.

Back
Top Bottom