The **Now Drinking** Thread

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Its a hard shift to come back to after 6 work free days! :p

Man up dude :p

My normal work pattern is 28 days of 12 hour shifts (on an oil rig with no bevvy or decent food or decent telly) followed by 28 days at home and then back for another 28x12 hour shifts. You mortals have no idea how difficult it is to motivate yourself for 28x12 hour shifts after 4 weeks at home drinking beer and single malt :p

Soldato
What did I have tonight, let's collate.

4xTennent's.
1xAuchentoshan 10
1xFru
2xGuinness
2xSome random 80 shilling
1xA random German beer.

Just poured myself a sherry, night guys!

Soldato
Zefan suggested that I drink too much...

As for now, Tennent's. Pub at 6 where Guinness will be had (The Pot Still, best Guinness in the city) followed by a beer tasting.

Man of Honour
Water at the moment because I'm still in the office but once I'm done here and I've finished on the doors tonight I plan on cracking out some JD and coke :D

Soldato
Was at a beer tasting tonight, 10 beers for £10. There's one missing, for obvious reasons. ;)

skPhX.jpg

In addition to this I've had 5 pints of Guinness, two Laphroigs, a Talisker, a few cans of Strongbow and a can of Carlsberg Export.

Hic.

Soldato
I am currently enjoying a pint of Boggart Rum Porter, wow this stuff is smooth, sweet & beautiful. It pretty much wins best beer at all of the CAMRA beer festivals around the NW and i can see why!

Back
Top Bottom