The **Now Drinking** Thread

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Cup of tea.

Woke up to a burst pipe at 02:45. Not long finished bodging a temporary repair and mopping up the mess. Not tired now so having a cup of Twinings English Breakfast to soothe me. Would have had a whisky but I'm driving up to Dunbar later so, tea it is.

Associate
A strong cup of coffee, much needed after last nights trip to the Oktoberfest event in Gosforth. I'd recommend checking it out to any beer buff in the area, pretty interesting bottles on offer. I managed to try a Kernel/Brodies collaboration, a Mikkella Koppi Coffee IPA and a Thornbridge Kill Your Darlings. Todays headache is powerful but I'm considering going back for more.

Caporegime
A strong cup of coffee, much needed after last nights trip to the Oktoberfest event in Gosforth. I'd recommend checking it out to any beer buff in the area, pretty interesting bottles on offer. I managed to try a Kernel/Brodies collaboration, a Mikkella Koppi Coffee IPA and a Thornbridge Kill Your Darlings. Todays headache is powerful but I'm considering going back for more.

Nice one mate!

Only outta bed and you've me craving a beer :D

Coffee, first of many :)

Soldato

so jelous, unfortunately im not able to go :(:(

Edit****

Coffee, soooo tired.

Last edited:
Can't type for toffee
Don

:o

why did I not know about this1?!?

Is it on on sunday? At work til 11pm :(

Man of Honour
hav'nt found this coffee in the UK for some years now, my mum got me a couple of tins whilst she was in france a few weeks ago
http://www.malongo.com/uk/products/rangeforindividuals-groundcoffees-standardcoffees.php?souspage=65

73coz4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom