The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
So much for me coming off the beer for a while - my new glass arrived and I had to test it out :p

SAM_1224.jpg

Soldato
A few good drinks being drank tonight, I approve. :D

Cheers. I just poured a big glass of Chateau Tour de Buch Bordeaux. Tis nice and smooth.

This stuffs a little flat tasting, not offensive tho. Must get my virgin wines thing going again, it *should* be cheaper, if I can limit myself to a bottle on the weekend.

Soldato
This stuffs a little flat tasting, not offensive tho. Must get my virgin wines thing going again, it *should* be cheaper, if I can limit myself to a bottle on the weekend.

Yea, it's not great. The first sip was good. It's been sitting on my wine rack for ages so thought I'd crack it open!

Would love to but I can't find it anymore, was £14 for a 660ml bottle too. Lovely stuff but only brewed once a year, hence the price.

Ahhh! Fair enough. Next time I'm in my beer shop I'll see if they have anything from Left Hand, doesn't ring a bell though.

Yea, Stone only deliver to the UK twice a year. The IPA that my shop had sold out in a couple of days, though they still have some Pale Ale for sale.

Back
Top Bottom