The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
I poured quite a big one for the first one. Nice and peaty, not for everyone but I think it's delicious and a bargain!
dscf3054j.jpg

Would love some Stilton and crackers to go with it but I only have cheddar so making do.

I'm also keen to get some more branded whisky glasses, only have Auchentoshan ones for some reason and tumblers. I really want a plain Glencairn, but everywhere is too expensive. Got any spare, Stan/Sonea? :D

Soldato
Drop me a trust next time you're through in Fife dude - I'm sure I can spare a dram ;)

Just ordered another bottle of my favourite to add to my collection. :cool:

I'll probably be in Cupar at some point before the year is over, but bar that can't see myself being in Fife any time soon.
Offer stands to you if you're in Glasgow, I'm sure a few drams could be had in The Pot Still one eve ;).

I sent Stan a trust message asking about airport exclusive whiskies, do you happen to know anything about them? My girlfriend is flying Glasgow - Dubai in a few weeks and wouldn't mind getting something a little bit less common. He's mentioned them in the past, but do you have any knowledge?

Oh go on then, one more Talisker before bed. I'm planning a lazy day tomorrow anyway. ;)

Associate
I have just moved to fife, just near St Andrews, not really a massive whisky drinker though but I do like the odd bit.

I'm treating myself to mid week stella in preperation for a halloween party tomorrow night where more stella will be consumed with the addition of some sailor jerry rum :D

Soldato
ASDA Portuguese Rose.

It's not mine! But the girlfriend is off the booze for a while, so I thought I may as well finish it for her so she's not tempted. See me, I'm a gentleman. ;)

It's chilled to absolute buggery, and is about the only way that it's drinkable.

Back
Top Bottom