The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Shameful as it may seem, I like my vodka with a splash of pure orange :)

Having said that I always try them neat straight from the fridge upon first tastings.

Mmm... I'm glad you said that second part.
Personally, I hate vodka & orange. It's the only spirit+mix that I can't drink. I'm not sure why, just can't stomach it. I'm with you on trying it straight, and you can really tell the difference between a crap vodka and a good one like Ketel. When I'm drinking vodka of this quality it's usually with tonic (not wine :p).

Caporegime
On a vaguely related note, I had gin and orange in a club once, it tastes like fish.

I once drank (actually drank lots of it) Gin & Bitter Lemon while working aboard in a pretty much non english speaking part of northern Spain. I can still remember waking in the early hours and watching (extremely lucky!!) the fountain that exploded from my mouth....

I also drink my Vodka with coke, Ahleckz :)

Soldato
I once drank (actually drank lots of it) Gin & Bitter Lemon while working aboard in a pretty much non english speaking part of northern Spain. I can still remember waking in the early hours and watching (extremely lucky!!) the fountain that exploded from my mouth....

I also drink my Vodka with coke, Ahleckz :)

As do I.

Hell, enjoy what you enjoy! As long as people are prepared to try new flavours and what not, that's all that matters.
Personally I would mix Ketel with coke, I think if you're mixing it with such a strong flavour like coke then you may as well use cheap shiz - but each to their own!

On topic - I've moved onto the talisker.

Caporegime
Topic ooooh love them mmmmm the hazlenuts....

20121027233725417.jpg

:)

Can't type for toffee
Don
ITs got a really odd taste, can't quite place it its like erm musky :confused:
Smells pretty bland

I prefer darker stuff but don't mind lighter stuff from time to time, it's not often down a bottle due to how it tastses but the casablanca is now gone and will NOT be revisited lol

Accidentally opened my P entry.... really nice!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom