The **Now Drinking** Thread

Caporegime
A few coffee and a big ulster fry with loads of soda and fadge will help soak up last nights poisons. Then a few beer to really bring you round.:D

Having a few bottles of guinness here, havent drunk theese in ages.

:D

Just after some bacon, mushrooms, scrambled egg and sausage :)

Harp pint glass chilling in fridge with soon to be contents ;)

..coffee fo now

Caporegime
My mate runs a shop in the village here and his mum supplys him fresh home made soda bread. It literally flies of the shelves when he gets it in. Absolutely delicious with a fry. Probably my favourite hangover food.

Caporegime
Just cracked one open...

20121028150920175.jpg

:)

Soldato
First coffee of a wet Sunday morning while nursing a head banging like a barn door in the wind...

I still can't figure out that email you sent me last night. :D I also woke up a bit worse for wear and thought about staying in bed but had to go to work. :( The Talisker I bought earlier in the week is going down quickly!

Caporegime
I still can't figure out that email you sent me last night. :D I also woke up a bit worse for wear and thought about staying in bed but had to go to work. :( The Talisker I bought earlier in the week is going down quickly!

If my memory serves me correctly I mentioned Felix Baumgartner and that was in relation to atmosphere which you had a slight hand in... beers of the world ;)

Soldato
Bath Ales Wild Hare; pretty much does what it says on the bottle "golden organic ale with a fresh-citrus, hoppy aroma and dry bitter finish". Not particularly hoppy in taste but an easy drinker, would be a good session beer.

Caporegime
If my memory serves me correctly I mentioned Felix Baumgartner and that was in relation to atmosphere which you had a slight hand in... beers of the world ;)
You drunken git lol, you were probly more of your tree on booze than poor old felix was at 120.000 feet starved of good ol earth air.

Tennents tonight, went to the pub and drunk a lot o bud and jaimeson with diet coke, (in watching my weight lol). Man utd won so im happy.:)

Caporegime
You drunken git lol, you were probly more of your tree on booze than poor old felix was at 120.000 feet starved of good ol earth air.

Tennents tonight, went to the pub and drunk a lot o bud and jaimeson with diet coke, (in watching my weight lol). Man utd won so im happy.:)

LOL Oi! Don't blame me I was innocent in all of this... :p

Glass of water :)

Back
Top Bottom