The **Now Drinking** Thread

Caporegime
There's something in some stouts that give me sneezing fits, I don't know if it's a particular breed of hop or what, but it's really annoying.

Missed this post... though had to laugh as once again I did my usual bet on drinking two large McDonalds strawberry milkshakes last night in work... second time I've done it and second time I've taken a sneezing fit :D

Still 8 Degrees Howling Gale Ale :)

Caporegime
Finishing my other bottle of...

20121103142826383.jpg

...while cooking dinner (and yes I put some in) :)

Caporegime
Well since it looks like Scotland is running away with 'S' I think it's safe to post what would have been my 'S' for Sweden entry...

20121105162603651.jpg

...picked it up at my local beer store, only just arrived too...sigh :p

Caporegime
Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest Marzen

Tastes like pop compared to the delirium :( very bland.
Must say I've been dissapointed with the handfull of oktoberfest brews I've tried so far.

Not for a second saying you are wrong matey, but don't make the mistake of trying too many new beers together. I find it better (personal opinion) to try one or maybe two while drinking a few regular beers. Even if you don't like them... it don't matter as much ;)

..just finishing another great Scottish beer :)

Soldato
Was going to stay off the beer for a few days - just finished work at 22:00, got 1/2 a mile or so from my house and my car dashboard lights up "EAC FAIL".

After me spending over £500 in Sept on the injectors = **** it I'm having a ******* drink because it looks like this month is going to be ******* expensive too :mad:

/ Edit - on the John Smith and may very well hit the whisky too :(

Can't type for toffee
Don
Delirium tremens and the Tui IPA gone now too.
Not the biggest fan of IPA but that Tui was really "meh", both the deliriums were pretty tasty tbh.

Think friends will be getting some of the brooklyn stout and Nocturnum in their goody bags for Xmas :)

Back
Top Bottom