The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
I totally forgot about this, been in my fridge for ages. I really quite like this. Lovely and refreshing and very moreish.

dscf3089l.jpg

Associate
My O entry is awesome bought 5 Bottles! This one though I got from Beers of Europe, after you guys going on about Stone for a while, so got some Stone, Flying dog and some more Belgium beers.

Don
Right here we go

Started about 5pm with a couple of bottles of Aspell Suffolk Cider

the went on the wine

firstly a bottle of Arabella Sauvingom

Then a bottle of Le Faite saint mont, was given this by a wine merchant customer, bottle is sealed in wax with label being a piece of wood hung round it, it's absolutely amazing

only had one of them so followed with a bottle of Herbis Verdejo

prob had enough wine now so started on the beer

its one of those nights :p

Soldato
Having a glass of my American IPA. It's not done, nowhere near. Fermentation has stuck for some reason and it's only around 3%. I was aiming for double that. Bah. Anyway, drinking my test sample - why let it go to waste.

So that's the excuse. The good? It's hoppy, and smells pretty good. The basis is there for a great beer, I'm sure. However, the lack of alcohol has meant it's got sold all body and no mouth linger. Hmph.

Caporegime
Drinking some port, cant say for the life of me what it's called. It came from a delivery of oak casks that were delivered to bushmills distillery. A friend of mine who works there puts it through the filters before the casks are sent off to the whisky casking area.

Caporegime
Drinking some port, cant say for the life of me what it's called. It came from a delivery of oak casks that were delivered to bushmills distillery. A friend of mine who works there puts it through the filters before the casks are sent off to the whisky casking area.

..that means through a pair of tights ;)

Only home and sitting with a cup of coffee...

Soldato
Went for a couple of pints with a mate I haven't seen for ages! Now have Dead Pony Club to enjoy whilst everything else cools down :) (depends how much I can take before bed time)

Back
Top Bottom