The **Now Drinking** Thread

Associate
Strong, but not great, coffee. Trying to wake up so I can be taxi driver for MrsSeabiscuit who sadly is working this morning. Darn ill people, don't they know it's rude to be ill at Christmas and New Year. How selfish of them. (The above comments are not to be taken seriously. except the coffee one. it tastes like ashes)

Soldato
Water, lots & lots of water!
Hopefully I'll dodge the hangover so we can take our boy to the lake to ride his bike & feed the ducks. Any chance I'm not 100% and I'll go tomorrow instead. Not worth risking a driving ban for the sake of a few hours!

Soldato
Oh my God i'm drinking the nicest fruit squash i've EVER had. Seriously you lot need to try this, it's called Co-oP High Juice and it's the apple one. Tastes so nice and refreshing but it's pretty dear, bought it on a whim when I ran out of Robinsons.

Soldato
J1234: Duvel, Westmalle Trappist and Delirium Tremens are great if you're after something hoppy.
As for British stuff, get involved with Kernel (if you can find anything by them), Meantime (found in Waitrose) and Tempest. Obviously stock up with Brewdog as well.

I'm having a Tennent's. Got some nice beers in tonight though, will update as I go along.

This new job has me working super hard! Not getting onto the computer at all.

Soldato
It was lovely :)

Had Fursty Ferret last night, which was also pretty good. Any recommendations for tonight? Looking at some Belgium beers after loving the Leffe.

Gouden Carolus is my favourite. Tripel Karmelite is nice too. I'll have a think as I go once a year to Belgium on beer drinking tour.

I'm lucky because my mates from Leuven came to stay last weekend and brought 70 beers with them :D :cool: :eek:

Now drinking my 4th cup of Supernatural Green (2nd lot of leaves though). Very nice.

Soldato
J1234: Duvel, Westmalle Trappist and Delirium Tremens are great if you're after something hoppy.
As for British stuff, get involved with Kernel (if you can find anything by them), Meantime (found in Waitrose) and Tempest. Obviously stock up with Brewdog as well.

I'm having a Tennent's. Got some nice beers in tonight though, will update as I go along.

This new job has me working super hard! Not getting onto the computer at all.

Should have used multi quote... oops.

Kernel IPA is nice.

Badger is quite fun stuff.

The current favourites are from the Sambrooks Brewery namely Junction and Wandle.

If there's an ale thread I really should have been posting in it for some time now. But ale recommendations can help with :)

Caporegime
It was lovely :)

Had Fursty Ferret last night, which was also pretty good. Any recommendations for tonight? Looking at some Belgium beers after loving the Leffe.

Glad you liked it mate, it is one of my own favs :)

Belgium beers eh.... have a look in here as you might get a few ideas :)

As for me, back on the Guinness again.

Back
Top Bottom