The **Now Drinking** Thread

Associate
I've decided to try making some milkshakes to give me something interesting to drink instead of booze (and something to entertain myself as I'm quitting smoking as well). Going to pop down to the supermarket soon to get some ingredients. So far on the list: milk, ice cream. Anyone else got any top tips for ingredients / recipes?

Caporegime
I've decided to try making some milkshakes to give me something interesting to drink instead of booze (and something to entertain myself as I'm quitting smoking as well). Going to pop down to the supermarket soon to get some ingredients. So far on the list: milk, ice cream. Anyone else got any top tips for ingredients / recipes?

If you have something to blitz them all together then bananas :)

Soldato
Re the milkshakes: galaxy ripples thrown in the blender with some smooth peanut butter milk and ice cream........ Nom!

Corona with lime, found them on the discount shelf in Morrison so thought i would have them.

Some Morgans spiced rum and coke for later.

Associate
Re the milkshakes: galaxy ripples thrown in the blender with some smooth peanut butter milk and ice cream........ Nom!

Oh yeah, I used to do something similar with cocoa and peanut butter I think :)

Just finished an americano - need to get me a grinder after reading the espresso thread.

Soldato
I haven't mate i have never tried it myself but came across this in morrisons.

IMG_20130216_125143_zpsed3e64b7.jpg

New glass shiny.. rude not to really :D

Back
Top Bottom