Brewdog - My Name is Ingrid x2
Brewdog - Punk Monk
Brewdog - Dana
Brewdog - Jackhammer
Brewdog - Ten Heads High
Odell - St Lupulin
Sierra Nevada - Kellerweis
Green Flash - West Coast IPA
Summer Wine Brewery - The Devil Loves Simcoe (This is amazing)
Brooklyn - Bamboozle
Birra del Borgo - KeTo Reporter
Tiny Rebel - Hedouken
Birra del Borgo - Maledetta
Mikkeller - Smack My Brewed Up!

Tonight I've had a Brewfist now on to Anchor - Summer Ale.

That's an expensive list.

Some interesting and great beers on there (St Lupulin & Hedouken standing out for me), but some surprisingly bad ones as well (Ten Heads High really was a disappointment).

Soldato
Why is it impossible to buy a mixed case of beers from a brewery? Kernal, Flying dog etc.

(and if it's not, where is a good place to buy these 'craft' beers - is that the correct term?)

Have you phoned them up and ask? Most would be happy to oblige I'd imagine. But......

However, Kernel tend to make what they can get their hands on (albeit they are a bit more 'professional' nowadays) so they don't tend to have loads in stock at the one time.
Flying Dog are based in Maryland, so it's really not worth the cost of shipping over a mixed case. Just get what you can from shops over here.

Associate
That's an expensive list.

Some interesting and great beers on there (St Lupulin & Hedouken standing out for me), but some surprisingly bad ones as well (Ten Heads High really was a disappointment).

Enjoyed all on the list bar Dana which is bland as anything but was part of a flight so not much choice. Having said that these some I won't be seeking out in the future. Ten heads was ok but nothing more.

Someone asked about the Green flash - West Coast IPA. I was disappointed in it. BUT I'm not sure how much having the Devil Loves Simcoe directly beforehand will effect that. The Simcoe was mindblowingly hoppy in a good way so anything after would probably seem mild.

Man of Honour
In the west Midlands. Best bet is the brewdog in Bham but it's quite expensive!

I've not gotten round to visiting brew dog in brum yet, but one of the best selections of beer with staff that know what they're talking about has to be the old post office vaults in the centre of town.

Back
Top Bottom