The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
yBtZFWC.jpg.png

Out and about in Norfolk and happened across a micro brewer called (as the pic might suggest!) Humpty Dumpty Brewery and couldnt resist having a look. This is bloody nice, not really a huge fan of real ales but i do enjoy one every now and again and this is probably one of the best ive come across!

One

One

Soldato
Tomatin 12 year old with a dash of water. Bought it at the distillery. Not quite as nice as the Glengoyne I've got but still damn tasty. Going to have to move onto the beer soon though because I don't really see the point of drinking nice stuff when you're half cut.

Soldato
Really into cider at the moment.

20131002_214752.jpg

One

One

Soldato
Really into cider at the moment.
timg.org/i135x3zzr/20131002_214752.jpg[/IMG]

That stuff reminds me of a pub in Canterbury. Drinking pints and pints of the stuff before throwing up all over the bar, getting chucked out and banned for life :p Fortunately Canterbury is littered with pubs and it is very much NOT banned from one banned from all :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Made a cold brew of coffee last night. Ground up some beans and left to infuse in water in the fridge overnight. Not all that keen on iced coffee so decided to try making a cocktail out of it. Second attempt is quite good - 25ml coffee, 50ml vodka, 50ml double cream and 1 tsp condensed milk; shaken with ice and poured into a Martini glass. Very tasty :)

Also made a cold cascara brew. Think I might try that in a G&T later, I think that might work.

Tea Drinker
Don
Made a cold brew of coffee last night. Ground up some beans and left to infuse in water in the fridge overnight. Not all that keen on iced coffee so decided to try making a cocktail out of it. Second attempt is quite good - 25ml coffee, 50ml vodka, 50ml double cream and 1 tsp condensed milk; shaken with ice and poured into a Martini glass. Very tasty :)

Also made a cold cascara brew. Think I might try that in a G&T later, I think that might work.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/expresso_martini_22109

Try that :)

Back
Top Bottom