The **Now Drinking** Thread

Caporegime
Is that coffee any good?

My usual is the Nescafe Espresso or I'll fire up the Tassimo. I've seen the Millicano for sale but never bothered with it :(

Well I was asked this a few pages back and I'll stick to what I said then matey. It's one step up on instant.... but they are small steps ;)

Try it yourself, but pick up a small pack :)

Caporegime
Guess...

nyec.jpg

Associate
So i went to a pub yesterday where the only 'ale' on tap was Worthingtons. So i was drinking this most of the afternoon. Came home and had a bad stomach so presumably had some bad bitter.

Guess i wont be drinking there again but im wondering if theres a way i couldve known i was drinking bad beer, bearing in mind id already had a couple so my taste and smell wasnt 100%.

Soldato
So i went to a pub yesterday where the only 'ale' on tap was Worthingtons. So i was drinking this most of the afternoon. Came home and had a bad stomach so presumably had some bad bitter.

Guess i wont be drinking there again but im wondering if theres a way i couldve known i was drinking bad beer, bearing in mind id already had a couple so my taste and smell wasnt 100%.

If I go into a pub and no one is drinking a particular tap then I don't either. It is sure sign that they probably don't sell much of it and therefor it has been sitting around a while.

Back
Top Bottom